2,523 results
All reviews platinum tower ruth's chris satisfaction buffet rock star half shell swim up bar gulf view crab legs get away beau rivage great room love this place gulf of mexico table games slot machines new orleans memorabilia
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Hard Rock Biloxi for five days in March. Once we turned our car over to the valet and walked inside, we didn't see any signs pointing the way to hotel check-in, but we finally figured out that it was up the escalator on the next level. This was our first trip to any Hard Rock casino, and I just have to say that we absolutely loved the vibe when we first walked in. You truly do feel like a rock star the first time you walk through the door.

Our room was spacious and clean, but the mattress topper didn't seem to be aligned properly and kind of hung off of the end of the bed. I just went ahead and remade the bed myself rather than calling someone since the sheets appeared freshly laundered. Our view was of a roof and the wall, but of course you really don't come to Hard Rock for the view. I was concerned from photos I'd seen online that there would be no separate door for the toilet area, but there was an opaque glass door that slides to close off the toilet/shower room. Two nice spa robes were provided for our use. My husband absolutely loved the shower - two regular shower heads and one rain shower head right in the middle of the ceiling. The double sinks and granite counter were lovely, but we're both under 5'6" and they were almost uncomfortably tall for us. My husband commented that he didn't like the way the room smelled when we walked in. It wasn't a foul odor, but their signature scent the same as their shampoo and lotion, but he found it overwhelming. The minibar was a welcome amenity and prices on the beverages weren't awesome but certainly not as high as we had expected. I had a beer but it was semi-cold, definitely not cold enough for my taste.

There's a good variety of table games and slots available, but if you're playing on a weekday, you won't typically find more than one table of each game open. This wasn't a problem, though, as we never had to wait for a seat. I hit a straight flush within our first 30 minutes playing, so that was a nice addition to our bankroll; sadly, we gave it all back and then more. In slot machines, Hard Rock had all our old favorites as well as several we'd never seen before. We really enjoyed playing Betty Boop and the Playboy machines and did fairly well with those. We tried the new Tarzan slots on the back wall without much luck, though other players seemed to be doing quite well with them. Our best slots luck was with Alice in Wonderland and Sex in the City (4 games in 1). My husband put $20 into Sex in the City and walked away with over $400. I just wish my luck had been as good as his. Cocktail servers came by pretty frequently (even playing slots) and service was good. Almost all employees were friendly and outgoing. Xtra credit play can be redeemed while playing a slot machine, which was convenient but a little difficult to understand at first. It just adds the money back to your credits even when you don't have a win.

We ate at the 24/7 grille and my husband said that was the best burger he'd ever had. Portions are very large and food quality is good. We didn't try the buffet or any other eateries while we were there. Food comps can be quickly printed at one of several kiosks on the floor, so it was nice not having to wait in line for those when we wanted to eat.

While playing 3 card poker the last two days we were there, we were able to get a comp for our room those two nights. I had hoped that we'd be able to comp our entire stay, but when we checked out I decided it was too much trouble to find a host and ask, so we just paid the bill and left. Housekeeping seems to come around awfully early considering that this IS Hard Rock and most people are up really late playing, but they didn't bother us with our "do not disturb" sign on the door. They were a little noisy while cleaning adjacent rooms, though, and we found it difficult to sleep in while they were working.

Overall, we had a BLAST at Hard Rock Biloxi. I only wish our luck had been better, but it would be unfair to give a negative review based on just the money. Not everyone can hit the jackpot, and not everyone can walk away even. People who give negative reviews solely on the basis of how lucky they were are being quite unfair. We saw several people hit large amounts while we played; it just wasn't our turn while we were there. We had an exciting trip and really enjoyed playing. I would definitely return to this property in the future.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a view, and housekeeping will definitely knock on your door if you don't use your sign.
2  Thank PistolPie
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The casino sent us free tickets to see a singer we really like, so even though they wouldn't comp the room, we made reservations and decided to pay for the overpriced room and go anyway. My husband asked them ahead of time to put us near the elevator since I have a problem with my feet. They obliged us with that. The bellman was very courteous and helpful. The next day my husband went down to claim our tickets only to find a long line that took almost 3 hours to navigate. While in line another patron told him the best seats were in the balcony, so when he made it to the front of the line he asked if we could pay extra and get those tickets. He was told that they were sold out. He went ahead and got the tickets. As he was leaving, he saw that a line was already forming to get in the theatre which wouldn't open for another 3 hours. He rushed upstairs and I hurried to get back down though we both knew I couldn't stand in line. When we finally got there, the doors had just opened and we walked in with our tickets only to find that the entire audience on the main floor had to stand with the exception of a few handicap seats. We went back out and asked for chairs in that section but were told they were all full. We spoke with everyone there but ended up throwing our tickets in the garbage and going to dinner instead.
We will never stay there or go to any concerts there. Nobody seems to have any authority to accommodate people who need help. What a waste of our money and my husband's time standing in line!

12  Thank Kay C
Reviewed March 5, 2012

nothing more to say title say's it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: any room really, to much fun outside the room
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My wife and I love to stay at the Hard Rock. Very friendly, courteous, helpful, energetic staff that go out of their way to make you feel welcome, important, and comfortable. The Spa is very nice and we like to eat and gamble at the Hard Rock. The rooms are very nice with two sinks and great showers. Beds are very comfortable. During the summer the pool is great and the access is direct. I highly recommend the Hard Rock for a one night or a multiple night stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a view
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charles H
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Thanks for the Great review! Might I say you are OUTSTANDING! It is guest like you who take the time to be kind and that really amp us up! Thank you again, we look forward to your next stay with us and know it will be AWESOME! ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

My 17-year-old daughter and I stopped off in Biloxi while en route from Houston to Orlando. We arrived at the Hard Rock after midnight and were a bit taken aback by the surly staff at the front desk. However, once we arrived in our room, our impression of the hotel completely changed. If you like a cold room, the air conditioner won't disappoint. The three shower heads offer an exceptionally invigorating or relaxing bath experience, depending upon your preference. The decor was fun and the beds comfortable. Even though I don't gamble and would not use the casino, I'd definitely stay at this hotel again ... and will seek out Hard Rock properties in other cities to which I travel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nitrox051

“Try it…you’ll like it!” WOW! This slogan could be the next big marketing campaign! Thanks for the ROCK’n review! We look forward to your next stay and know it will ROCK!