2,520 results
All reviews platinum tower ruth's chris satisfaction buffet rock star half shell swim up bar gulf view crab legs get away beau rivage great room love this place gulf of mexico table games slot machines new orleans memorabilia
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The casino sent us free tickets to see a singer we really like, so even though they wouldn't comp the room, we made reservations and decided to pay for the overpriced room and go anyway. My husband asked them ahead of time to put us near the elevator since I have a problem with my feet. They obliged us with that. The bellman was very courteous and helpful. The next day my husband went down to claim our tickets only to find a long line that took almost 3 hours to navigate. While in line another patron told him the best seats were in the balcony, so when he made it to the front of the line he asked if we could pay extra and get those tickets. He was told that they were sold out. He went ahead and got the tickets. As he was leaving, he saw that a line was already forming to get in the theatre which wouldn't open for another 3 hours. He rushed upstairs and I hurried to get back down though we both knew I couldn't stand in line. When we finally got there, the doors had just opened and we walked in with our tickets only to find that the entire audience on the main floor had to stand with the exception of a few handicap seats. We went back out and asked for chairs in that section but were told they were all full. We spoke with everyone there but ended up throwing our tickets in the garbage and going to dinner instead.
We will never stay there or go to any concerts there. Nobody seems to have any authority to accommodate people who need help. What a waste of our money and my husband's time standing in line!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
12  Thank Kay C
Reviewed March 5, 2012

nothing more to say title say's it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: any room really, to much fun outside the room
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My wife and I love to stay at the Hard Rock. Very friendly, courteous, helpful, energetic staff that go out of their way to make you feel welcome, important, and comfortable. The Spa is very nice and we like to eat and gamble at the Hard Rock. The rooms are very nice with two sinks and great showers. Beds are very comfortable. During the summer the pool is great and the access is direct. I highly recommend the Hard Rock for a one night or a multiple night stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a view
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charles H
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Thanks for the Great review! Might I say you are OUTSTANDING! It is guest like you who take the time to be kind and that really amp us up! Thank you again, we look forward to your next stay with us and know it will be AWESOME! ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

My 17-year-old daughter and I stopped off in Biloxi while en route from Houston to Orlando. We arrived at the Hard Rock after midnight and were a bit taken aback by the surly staff at the front desk. However, once we arrived in our room, our impression of the hotel completely changed. If you like a cold room, the air conditioner won't disappoint. The three shower heads offer an exceptionally invigorating or relaxing bath experience, depending upon your preference. The decor was fun and the beds comfortable. Even though I don't gamble and would not use the casino, I'd definitely stay at this hotel again ... and will seek out Hard Rock properties in other cities to which I travel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nitrox051

“Try it…you’ll like it!” WOW! This slogan could be the next big marketing campaign! Thanks for the ROCK’n review! We look forward to your next stay and know it will ROCK!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

My husband and I had an amazing experience at the Hard Rock Hotel! The bed was extremely comfortable. The 3 shower heads in the shower were a new experience, and I loved it!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Gulf, because the views of the street are unimpressive, but that's Biloxi, not the Hard Rock!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the Amazing review! Nothing amps us up more than hearing that our guest has an “amazing experience” with us. We look forward to your next stay and know it will be just as amazing as this one was! Amazing… I love that word! ROCK ON!