2,499 results
All reviewsplatinum towerruth's chrissatisfaction buffetrock starhalf shellmini barswim up bargulf viewcrab legsget awaybeau rivagegreat roomlove this placegulf of mexiconon smoking roomtable gamesslot machines
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My wife and I love to stay at the Hard Rock. Very friendly, courteous, helpful, energetic staff that go out of their way to make you feel welcome, important, and comfortable. The Spa is very nice and we like to eat and gamble at the Hard Rock. The rooms are very nice with two sinks and great showers. Beds are very comfortable. During the summer the pool is great and the access is direct. I highly recommend the Hard Rock for a one night or a multiple night stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a view
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charles H
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Thanks for the Great review! Might I say you are OUTSTANDING! It is guest like you who take the time to be kind and that really amp us up! Thank you again, we look forward to your next stay with us and know it will be AWESOME! ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

My 17-year-old daughter and I stopped off in Biloxi while en route from Houston to Orlando. We arrived at the Hard Rock after midnight and were a bit taken aback by the surly staff at the front desk. However, once we arrived in our room, our impression of the hotel completely changed. If you like a cold room, the air conditioner won't disappoint. The three shower heads offer an exceptionally invigorating or relaxing bath experience, depending upon your preference. The decor was fun and the beds comfortable. Even though I don't gamble and would not use the casino, I'd definitely stay at this hotel again ... and will seek out Hard Rock properties in other cities to which I travel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nitrox051

“Try it…you’ll like it!” WOW! This slogan could be the next big marketing campaign! Thanks for the ROCK’n review! We look forward to your next stay and know it will ROCK!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

My husband and I had an amazing experience at the Hard Rock Hotel! The bed was extremely comfortable. The 3 shower heads in the shower were a new experience, and I loved it!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Gulf, because the views of the street are unimpressive, but that's Biloxi, not the Hard Rock!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the Amazing review! Nothing amps us up more than hearing that our guest has an “amazing experience” with us. We look forward to your next stay and know it will be just as amazing as this one was! Amazing… I love that word! ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I absolutley love the Hard Rock Casino and Hotel, Biloxi! When I want a great night or weekend away, thats close to pensacola, Hard Rock Casino is my destination. I am not a "huge" gambler...I like blackjack and enjoy the strategy. The dealers are awesome, the pit bosses are always nice and accomodating and comp you well for your respective play.
When you book your room, the reservation desk will ask you what type of music you like, so they can have it playing in your room when you arrive...a small detail; however, it expresses the Hard Rocks commitment to detail.
Summer time is the greatest...the Detox parties on Sundays, are incredible. I have met, and still stay in touch with people from all over the united states. I usually head over there on a saturday morning, gamble, take a nap in my unbelievably comfortable bed, head to dinner then to the upstairs club for, what always seems to be, and eventful night. then Detox party the next day...and back to pensacola. I had the pleasure of meeting Billy Deville, with the Hard Rock at a party for a mutual friend, last fall. He was a great guy.
I have to add I took a friend of mine and she left her very expensive makeup, we called the next day and security said they would talk to house keeping. I really thought the makeup was gone; however, security not only found the makeup bag, they mailed it back to her. Job well done.
Ruths Chris steak house is unbelievable. Anthony Murphy was our waiter, he not only served us well, but made a great wine choice for us. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Biloxi ROCKS!!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Flfitguy

We absolutely love you too my friend! Thanks for the awesome review! We look for to Rock’n with you this summer at DETOX. Our Brand Evangelist, Billy Deville will be out there, so make sure you slap him a high-five he is awesome! Rock on!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Clean rooms and casino. Staff walking around casino straightening out stools and picking up bottles and cups. Also staff cleaning out ashtrays. I hadn't noticed that at other casinos. Also used restroom in lobby area and saw a staff in there wiping sink areas as people finished washing up! Thought that was great! We will definitely stay there again. Thought the hotel was really nice and not a bad price for room.

• Stayed: February 2012

Thanks for the great review! Our staff works vigorously to ensure the cleanest and safest atmosphere for our guest. As I shared your review with the housekeeping staff, you could see it was like the spark that ignites a wild fire. They absolutely love to receive comments from our guest because that’s truly who they work so hard for. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and ROCK ON!