2,499 results
All reviewsplatinum towerruth's chrissatisfaction buffetrock starhalf shellmini barswim up bargulf viewcrab legsget awaybeau rivagegreat roomlove this placegulf of mexiconon smoking roomtable gamesslot machines
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I absolutley love the Hard Rock Casino and Hotel, Biloxi! When I want a great night or weekend away, thats close to pensacola, Hard Rock Casino is my destination. I am not a "huge" gambler...I like blackjack and enjoy the strategy. The dealers are awesome, the pit bosses are always nice and accomodating and comp you well for your respective play.
When you book your room, the reservation desk will ask you what type of music you like, so they can have it playing in your room when you arrive...a small detail; however, it expresses the Hard Rocks commitment to detail.
Summer time is the greatest...the Detox parties on Sundays, are incredible. I have met, and still stay in touch with people from all over the united states. I usually head over there on a saturday morning, gamble, take a nap in my unbelievably comfortable bed, head to dinner then to the upstairs club for, what always seems to be, and eventful night. then Detox party the next day...and back to pensacola. I had the pleasure of meeting Billy Deville, with the Hard Rock at a party for a mutual friend, last fall. He was a great guy.
I have to add I took a friend of mine and she left her very expensive makeup, we called the next day and security said they would talk to house keeping. I really thought the makeup was gone; however, security not only found the makeup bag, they mailed it back to her. Job well done.
Ruths Chris steak house is unbelievable. Anthony Murphy was our waiter, he not only served us well, but made a great wine choice for us. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Biloxi ROCKS!!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Flfitguy
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

We absolutely love you too my friend! Thanks for the awesome review! We look for to Rock’n with you this summer at DETOX. Our Brand Evangelist, Billy Deville will be out there, so make sure you slap him a high-five he is awesome! Rock on!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Clean rooms and casino. Staff walking around casino straightening out stools and picking up bottles and cups. Also staff cleaning out ashtrays. I hadn't noticed that at other casinos. Also used restroom in lobby area and saw a staff in there wiping sink areas as people finished washing up! Thought that was great! We will definitely stay there again. Thought the hotel was really nice and not a bad price for room.

• Stayed: February 2012

Thanks for the great review! Our staff works vigorously to ensure the cleanest and safest atmosphere for our guest. As I shared your review with the housekeeping staff, you could see it was like the spark that ignites a wild fire. They absolutely love to receive comments from our guest because that’s truly who they work so hard for. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

If you do not want to be around smoke, then dont stay here. Since the casino is open to the lobby smoke billows out the front door when it is opened. Also, even if you request a non smoking room there are no guarantees that is what you will get. Also, ashtrays all over the place. That is a huge complaint but truly my only one. The place is beautiful, love the room esp the shower but I would NOT stay here again unless the above issue was resolved.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laura M

Thanks for the overall great review! We are The Mississippi Gulf Coast HOTTEST hotel casino resort and when you’re this hot there might be a little smoke. Again thanks for the overall great review! ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Excellent Visit - My daughter and I went to a concert there and had a great time. Everyone was very friendly, the rooms and actually the whole hotel/casino was very clean. Had a great time on the slots. I broke my leg a couple of weeks before I was suppose to make the trip to the Hard Rock and they had motorized skooters for rent. That was a definite plus. It made it so much easier for me to get around. Would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for the excellent review and thanks for taking time to be kind! We look forward to you next visit and know it will be AWESOME as well! ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

We stayed at the Hard Rock after seeing Kelly Clarkson perform. The rooms are spacious and modern. The deluxe king has a small minibar with drinks only(no snacks) Prices were reasonable as far as minibars are concerned. The shower has 3 shower heads. The king sized bed was maybe the most comfortable bed I have ever encountered in a hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank trip4mari

Thanks for the AWESOME review! Nothing amps us up more than receiving such great feedback and we cannot wait for the next Kelly Clarkson performance! We look forward to your next stay and know that it will be memorable as this one. Rock on!