2,499 results
All reviewsplatinum towerruth's chrissatisfaction buffetrock starhalf shellswim up bargulf viewcrab legsget awaybeau rivagegreat roomlove this placegulf of mexicotable gamesslot machinesnew orleansmemorabilia
Reviewed February 21, 2012

If you do not want to be around smoke, then dont stay here. Since the casino is open to the lobby smoke billows out the front door when it is opened. Also, even if you request a non smoking room there are no guarantees that is what you will get. Also, ashtrays all over the place. That is a huge complaint but truly my only one. The place is beautiful, love the room esp the shower but I would NOT stay here again unless the above issue was resolved.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laura M
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Thanks for the overall great review! We are The Mississippi Gulf Coast HOTTEST hotel casino resort and when you’re this hot there might be a little smoke. Again thanks for the overall great review! ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Excellent Visit - My daughter and I went to a concert there and had a great time. Everyone was very friendly, the rooms and actually the whole hotel/casino was very clean. Had a great time on the slots. I broke my leg a couple of weeks before I was suppose to make the trip to the Hard Rock and they had motorized skooters for rent. That was a definite plus. It made it so much easier for me to get around. Would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for the excellent review and thanks for taking time to be kind! We look forward to you next visit and know it will be AWESOME as well! ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

We stayed at the Hard Rock after seeing Kelly Clarkson perform. The rooms are spacious and modern. The deluxe king has a small minibar with drinks only(no snacks) Prices were reasonable as far as minibars are concerned. The shower has 3 shower heads. The king sized bed was maybe the most comfortable bed I have ever encountered in a hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank trip4mari

Thanks for the AWESOME review! Nothing amps us up more than receiving such great feedback and we cannot wait for the next Kelly Clarkson performance! We look forward to your next stay and know that it will be memorable as this one. Rock on!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Everytime I stay at the Hard Rock I am impressed. They have the best rooms out of all the casinos on the coast!

• Stayed: February 2012

You are the best! Thanks for the great review! I truly believe we have the best guest on the coast! See you on your next visit, ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Very clean casino. Way to smokey for me though. Food was good everywhere I ate and overall a good place to play. Just wish they had a better system for all the smoke.

• Stayed: January 2012