2,499 results
All reviewsplatinum towerruth's chrissatisfaction buffetrock starhalf shellswim up bargulf viewcrab legsget awaybeau rivagegreat roomlove this placegulf of mexicotable gamesslot machinesnew orleansmemorabilia
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Check In- Our room was not available at the 4:00 check in time.
Room- Nice, poor view, great shower
Gaming- Played many slots but I didnt see anyone really winning and I came home a loser :(
Check Out- Waited over 2 hours to receive my damage deposit.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BuddyAndJenna
Reviewed February 11, 2012

The rooms are wonderful. The beds are plush and so comfy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I stayed there on Friday Night (2-3-12) . My friend has already written a review of our experience of finding a bed bug. When I saw how rude and disrespectful his reply was, I had to add my review. The management’s policy is, not surprising, to deny any problems exist. Bed bugs are a hotel’s biggest nightmare.

We did not receive any compensation--we weren't overly concerned with it. It would have been nice to have been compensated for our luggage. But we really don’t care about that. My most important concern was not to bring any bugs home.

The manager made the comment that we seemed to have done research on bed bugs. Yes, we have seen pictures of bed bugs on the internet. That was the only comment we made. There has been a lot of attention on bed bugs in the media over the past few years.

The housekeeping staff’s theory was that it must have been brought in when they removed and replaced all feather bedding materials. My friend has an allergy to feathers and requested no feathered bedding. So they hypothesized that they must have brought it in with the new pillows and bedding. That would explain why they found no additional bugs, if one believes what the manager is saying.

We captured it and put it in a baggie because we thought the hotel might want to know what kinds of pests they have. But apparently that is suspicious behavior.

We had hoped the hotel would contact us with an apology. That would have been nice.

I won’t stay at the hotel again, but I do like the casino. My friend and I won nearly 10k the night we stayed there.

7  Thank Elaine B
Reviewed February 9, 2012

First I have to say that the front desk staff were great! Joking around with you, very polite, which made me more enthusiastic to recommend this hotel. The room was amazing! His and her sinks and the shower was to die for. I literally could have stayed in the shower all day. It had 3 shower heads and a seat. The bed was so comfy that as soon as I laid down I fell asleep (which I have a very heard time doing. And the complementary chocolates and bottle of water everything was a special touch!

The breakfast buffet was fantastic, wide arrangement of choices. We had dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe and the server, service and food were great! Any city I visit I always stop at a Hard Rock Cafe, and this cafe will be at the top of my list. The 24-hour restaurant wasn't anything to write home about. The service was bad, food was just "ok." We had to get our own menu and utensils because no one every gave them to us after our food was delivered and never checked back after to see how it was or if we needed anything. The free soda fountain in the casino was a nice touch. The staff at the Starbucks were extremely nice. The cashier in the Hard Rock store and hard rock cafe store was very helpful and polite.

The pool area is phenomenal. We took advantage of the jacuzzi both nights of our stay. Staff walked by asking if the temp was ok and we were very pleased.

Unfortunately, we lost all of our money in the casino.

I would def stay here again, prices were great, services was fantastic, food was delicious, hotel room/casino/cafe were extremely clean and it was located in a great location

Room Tip: I have many photos I took, and can be seen on my Facebook photography page "Photography By Sheri"
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sheri S
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

Thanks for the AWESOME review! We love to know our guest had a “Wonderful stay” with us. Thanks for all the ROCK’n compliments and that 3 headed shower is borderline heaven. Again thanks for the AWESOME review, we look forward to your next stay and know it will be just as memorable as this one was. ROCK ON!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Stayed there on Friday Night (2-3-12) and woke up the next morning with a bed bug!!!!! We captured the bug and put it in a baggie to give to the hotel staff. They told us that they would show it to the exterminator. (that tells you this is a problem they have been having) In all the hotels I have stay in over my forty years of traveling, I have never found a bed bug before. Talk about freaked out!! The hotel housekeeping team that came to my room was very polite and helpful! I had to leave suitcases and other items behind since I didn't want to take the little creatures home with me!!! They brought me plastic bags to put the items I took with me. Then when I requested reimbursement for the luggage, that's when one of the security staff was not at all cooperative. After all , I went in with suitcases and had to walk out with clear plastic garbage bags full of my stuff threw the lobby!! How humiliating!!! And disgusting!! Be aware of this problem if you are thinking about visiting there. I know I will never go back!

Room Tip: Check the beds! Bring protective wear!
6  Thank Marsha A
Kostmayer, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2012

First, I would like to say we have never had any type of pest problem here. We attribute that to the cleanliness of our property and our proactive business approach of having a professional and reputable pest prevention program in place. We have never had a guest bring a bug to us in a ziplock bag and say they found it here. Consequently we would want to show it to a pest professional and yes we are absolutely going to have a pest professional come out immediately and do an inspection upon receiving such a serious allegation. The pest professionals who came out to do the inspection spent hours in your room and could not find any signs of a pest problem. My housekeeping staff that was so very polite and helpful states that you knew exactly what kind of bug it was and that you told them you have done research on these bugs. Very odd comment from someone who states they have never found one of these bugs before? Please know and understand we take these types of allegation extremely serious.