“Beautiful Ambiance”
Review of Thirty-Two Lounge

Thirty-Two Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Thirty-Two Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located on the thirty-second floor of the hotel tower, IP has truly taken fine dining to new heights at thirty-two, south Mississippi's most sought-after dinner reservation. This AAA Four Diamond-rated restaurant offers spectacular views, delectable steak and seafood dishes, and the finest wine selection on the Coast.
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Just recently dined at 32 and I can tell you the atmosphere and the views are stunning. My companions and I all ordered the prix fixe menu (the entire table must order it or it is not available) with two of us gettng the filet and one getting the chilean sea bass. As mentioned earlier, the bread basket is outstanding and the baked garlic that accompanies it is superb. I can say I do prefer Ruth Chris's steaks but the seabass got outstanding reviews. The desert choices were very good as well. I can recommend it without reservation, but if you want a great steak I suggest the Ribyes at Ruth Chris at the Hardrock - it is $49 on a prix fixe and is just incredible. But the view from the top of the IP is romantic and that can't be matched by Ruth Chris.

Reviewed August 22, 2010

We recently dined at 32 for my husband's birthday and were blown away!. We called ahead and had requested a window table and also inquired about the advertised 6 course pre-fixe menu. We arrived early for our reservation and had a drink in the lounge. The whiskey sours were excellent and so is the view. You can eat in the lounge if you like. After a short wait we were seated at a romantic window table. Our servers were Joseph & Ben. They took excellent care of us, really top notch service! We decided on the $45 6 course menu which is a great deal at this very expensive restaurant. Each course was better than the next. The bread basket is also wonderful. We both chose the filet with parmesan risotto and grilled asparagus as our entree. They use Prime dry aged beef here and you can taste the quality. We savoured every bite of that filet. It was better than Ruth's Chris. Dessert was a luscious ammaretto cheesecake with cherries and a rich chocolate molten lava cake. Both were to die for. Chef Justin even came out and talked with us for a whie. My husband is a chef and I am from New Orleans. I worked with the Brennan's for years. We both know and appreciate good food and service. We were so delighted with our dining experience and will definitely be spreading the word about 32. With 3 children we don't get to go out and treat ourselves like this very often, however, when we do, 32 will be our go to spot!

Reviewed August 8, 2010

Food was amazing!! The service was wonderful and the view was fantastic. A bit expensive but well worth it.

1  Thank Brow2
Reviewed April 21, 2010

went there for a romantic christmas dinner and could not have asked for more

Reviewed August 28, 2009

FABULOUS food! Fabulous wines! Upscale service. A quiet atmosphere. Beautiful views...ask for a table beside the window. Expensive, but DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!! This restaurant is on the top floor of the IP Casino in Biloxi. It is not on the water like the rest of the casinos, but this restaurant makes up for it!!!!

Been to Thirty-Two Lounge? Share your experiences!