“Wonderful experience.”
Review of Thirty-Two Lounge

Thirty-Two Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Thirty-Two Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 239 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located on the thirty-second floor of the hotel tower, IP has truly taken fine dining to new heights at thirty-two, south Mississippi's most sought-after dinner reservation. This AAA Four Diamond-rated restaurant offers spectacular views, delectable steak and seafood dishes, and the finest wine selection on the Coast.
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Wonderful experience.”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband asked the chef to put together an anniversary dinner as a surprise to me. The dishes were unique adn delicious. We will return again for our next memorable occasion.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank MississippiGuest

Lynn Haven, Florida
“The best restaurant in Biloxi”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is our favorite spot in Biloxi. We always feel welcome when we we walk in an are greeted by
John our host. He always remembers our names our favorite baseball team . He then turns us over to our favorite waiter Tom a Connecticut native who will often keep my wife up on the Red Sox scores quietly during dinner. Matthew our Chef always has something new on the menu plus old favorites.
Our last visit Jan 2 2014 was no different great food friendship. We had invited another couple who had never visited Thirty Two. They too were impressed!
Thank you guys we will be back soon!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank charles k
Jackson, Mississippi
“Too Much Garlic”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

You smell the garlic when you get off the elevator and there is way too much in the food. Beautiful restaurant and best view. Steaks are fine.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Susan L
Misawa, Japan
“Not impressed...”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I went here for my birthday and I have to say I was disappointed. The best part of my meal was the lobster bisque, very delicious. My steak was totally undercooked and not flavored well. The key lime tart was nothing but tart. For the price I could have have much better somewhere else. My service was excellent, so I still tipped well.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Shante' A
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Excellent crab cakes, great service”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Good atmosphere, great service and food. Relaxed and laid back but a very upscale environment.
Best crab cakes on coat, so far.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ed W

Been to Thirty-Two Lounge? Share your experiences!