“51st Anniversary Celebration”
Review of Thirty-Two Lounge

Thirty-Two Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Thirty-Two Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located on the thirty-second floor of the hotel tower, IP has truly taken fine dining to new heights at thirty-two, south Mississippi's most sought-after dinner reservation. This AAA Four Diamond-rated restaurant offers spectacular views, delectable steak and seafood dishes, and the finest wine selection on the Coast.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I took my bride of fifty-one years for what I hoped was a memorable dinner. We celebrated our 49th and 50th anniversaries there. The hostess forgot to mention it to our waiter, Kendell. The view of Biloxi Bay at sunset was incredible but that's where it ended. The wine was average and my wife's Chardonnay was overpriced. (We both ate lunch at Hart's for the price of one glass of wine.)

The scallops had to be sent back because they smelled very strong, my Gulf seafood dish was salty and the dessert was sickly sweet.

After reminding our waiter that he had agreed to remove the scallops, he adjusted our bill. He also apologized profusely for failing to recognize our anniversary. It wasn't his fault.

What we hoped to be a fine dinner turned out to be very disappointing.

1  Thank Bill M
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at Thirty-Two Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at thirty-two. It appears that we impacted your visit in a negative manner and for that we sincerely apologize. Please understand that the experience described is not indicative of the high standards we hold ourselves to and we would like an opportunity to discuss with you further. Again, we appreciate your feedback that allows us to continually improve our service levels and overall guest satisfaction.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Jonathan was the best server I have had in years, The bread basket was amazing, great wine great view and the best service!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I arrived in Biloxi a day early for a business trip and found Thirty-two on Tripadvisor. After reading the reviews we decided to try it out. We were not disappointed. Our waiter, Kendall, was amazing. He was very knowledgeable about the menu and wine selections. The meal from the bread basket at the beginning to the bananas foster at the end was fantastic. We each had an entree and shared the crab legs which were delicious. They were cleaned at our table for us so we were able to enjoy them without the mess. We would like to have returned before leaving town for another meal but were unable to because of scheduled dinners. We will definitely return to Thirty-two the next time we are in Biloxi.

1  Thank Lydia F
Reviewed July 12, 2013

John Gaulke was friendly, considerate, and helpful to my sister, best friend, and me on both nights of our visit; he is an asset to the Imperial Palace. We returned on the second night because we were so positively impressed with John, the excellent service we received, and the hope of having the privilege to meet June Juanico, which we did. We will definitely return to see him and June and stay at the IP on our next visit. What a treat!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Top of the Imperial Palace casino. The view is amazing, although we didn't like the cigarette smoke when you walk through the casino (note: The restaurant itself is non-smoking). They put our napkins on our laps as we were seated, started us with a bread basket to die for (huge variety of bread, along with a whole roasted head of garlic. Yummers!) The wine list is overwhelming. Anything you want, they have. The dinner was beautiful and delicious. One of the waiters de-shelled my King Crab legs right next to the table, which was nice, so I didn't have to get seafood juice on my dress. We were there for our anniversary, and they surprised us with an amazingly beautiful dessert (on the house). There were some patrons who came up to eat who had obviously been gambling, as they were in shorts and t-shirts, but they were out of place for the venue. It was a wonderful dining experience, and I highly recommend it!

3  Thank Akmorgan79

Been to Thirty-Two Lounge? Share your experiences!