“Beautiful view with great food.”
Review of Thirty-Two Lounge

Thirty-Two Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Thirty-Two Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 240 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located on the thirty-second floor of the hotel tower, IP has truly taken fine dining to new heights at thirty-two, south Mississippi's most sought-after dinner reservation. This AAA Four Diamond-rated restaurant offers spectacular views, delectable steak and seafood dishes, and the finest wine selection on the Coast.
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Beautiful view with great food.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Three girl friends from the Gulf Coast now living away had a reunion and enjoyed great food with exceptional service when we went to the Thirty-Two on top of the IP Casino in Biloxi, MS. John Gaulke, the manager, was very gracious and friendly. We returned on our second nigh and was treated equally as nice. That night June Juanico also visited with us and made us feel special. We will return as often as we can.

• Visited July 2013

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Great for a Special Occasion”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went to thirty-two for our 40th anniversary. The ambience was perfect for a quiet dinner. We were seated by a window and the view was spectacular!
The prices are what you would expect for fine dining. Not a place for dinner out with the kids. That being said, it is the perfect place for a special celebration.

• Visited June 2013
Gulfport
“5 Star Restaurant with a great view”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband surprised me with taking me to this restaurant. It was very nice and elegant. This is probably the #1 restaurant in Biloxi

• Visited June 2013
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Beautiful View”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Took my wife here for Valentine's Day. Made a reservation "online" as I knew it would be a busy time. We arrived slightly early, but were seated promptly at a window table overlooking the beach and Beau Rivage. The service was excellent and served just right. My wife had fish and was pretty boney and I had a steak that was slightly overdone. All in all the meal was good but expensive. However it was worthwhile for a special occasion.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Chuck W
Germany
“Great Service”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I took our 16 y/o daughter for her birthday and the apps & the steaks were great, my wife ordered the king crab and it was not as good! The crab is the reason for the value & food mark down. My wife did not mention the crab to the staff, they may have corrected it if she had. We are writing because of the special service we received from Kendell. He was so awesome, he treated us like we were the only people there and he seemed to enjoy doing his job, well done! He made my daughters birthday very special! Thank you Kendell.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank williamj31

Been to Thirty-Two Lounge? Share your experiences!