“Great Service”
Review of Thirty-Two Lounge

Thirty-Two Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Thirty-Two Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located on the thirty-second floor of the hotel tower, IP has truly taken fine dining to new heights at thirty-two, south Mississippi's most sought-after dinner reservation. This AAA Four Diamond-rated restaurant offers spectacular views, delectable steak and seafood dishes, and the finest wine selection on the Coast.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I took our 16 y/o daughter for her birthday and the apps & the steaks were great, my wife ordered the king crab and it was not as good! The crab is the reason for the value & food mark down. My wife did not mention the crab to the staff, they may have corrected it if she had. We are writing because of the special service we received from Kendell. He was so awesome, he treated us like we were the only people there and he seemed to enjoy doing his job, well done! He made my daughters birthday very special! Thank you Kendell.

2  Thank williamj31

Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I went here to clebrate our 38 year wedding anniversary and we were very impressed!!! John, the manager made sure we had a nice table and that everything was just right for our special night. We took advantage of the price fix menu (including the wine pairings) and everything was delicious!!! I can't wait to celebrate my birthday here!!!

2  Thank gmoney322
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Ambiance was very nice, although service was a might slow. The steaks were good, but they should be for the price. Have had much better in Vegas for the same price. We won't be back there.

2  Thank CaptainBill2010
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The staff was very accommodating - we had a 3 yr old and they made sure he was taken care of. I had the wild bass which came with jasmine rice and asparagus. It was delicious. Prices are definitely casino priced. $6 for a baked potato is just expensive in my book even if it is extra large. We saw another table that had some items prepared at the table. The view was beautiful, we had a window seat looking at the Beau Rivage. I would absolutely go back, but I would need a big win in the casino

2  Thank Keke_KC
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Had a late dinner here on the Saturday of Super Bowl weekend. As one might expect from a steakhouse, the ribeye was excellent. But more impressive to me was the very good and broad wine list. Had a superb Portuguese 2006 douro, decanted properly and cellared correctly, $65. Friendly service, very pleasant view from the top of the highrise over the back bay. I would gladly dine here again.

3  Thank CasterUSA

Been to Thirty-Two Lounge? Share your experiences!