“excellent”
Review of Thirty-Two Lounge

Thirty-Two Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Thirty-Two Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located on the thirty-second floor of the hotel tower, IP has truly taken fine dining to new heights at thirty-two, south Mississippi's most sought-after dinner reservation. This AAA Four Diamond-rated restaurant offers spectacular views, delectable steak and seafood dishes, and the finest wine selection on the Coast.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I work in the hospitality field. I worked at IP for a long time and have moved on to work closely with our military families. I absolutely loved thirty-two when i worked there. I go atleast 4 times a year. (special occasions only) I reccomend this to everyone looking for a fine dining experience. Food is great and as always the staff is amazing.

2  Thank Kelly B
There are newer reviews for Thirty-Two Lounge

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I travel for business and get to enjoy the restaurants when I'm not settling for room service. The room had a great view, I had a nice table by myself. Enjoyed a great filet, and the lobster pot pie was great comfort food. If you are in Biloxi, this staff makes you feel like the Southern hospitality is still alive and well.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Visited Thirty-Two on a busy Saturday night around 7 p.m. Seated at a table in the raised area so we could see out the window facing the Beau Rivage, although it wasn't actually a window table. My dining partner had the porterhouse and I selected the filet. Both steaks were excellent and cooked to perfection. We each had a huge baked potato and shared the lobster pot pie. Even without an appetizer and salad, it was more food than we could eat.

Our waiter was attentive, although spread thin with the large crowd (concert night). We had the house cabernet and it was an excellent wine with a fruity flavor. Outstanding meal, bit pricey ($150. without tip) but worth it. I paid for dinner with my Boyd B-Connected card with no issues. You most likely would not be disappointed here and I'd have no problem returning again and again. Much better than the steak house at the Biloxi Grand.

2  Thank castaways01
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Our steak at Thirty-Two was wonderful. The service was outstanding. Our waiter was, Tom and he was very attentive. We had a beautiful view of the full moon over the city. We have eaten at many places across the world, and I would rate this experience as one at the top.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

The food was very good. I loved the service and decor. Our service was outstanding with two outstanding men attending to us.

Been to Thirty-Two Lounge? Share your experiences!