“View was awesome, but food is a little pricey.”
Review of Blue Crabhouse - CLOSED

Blue Crabhouse
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We visited during the late lunch service. Restaurant is very clean and has an amazing view. We ordered the crab fries, steak, chicken sandwich and gumbo. Taste and quality were good, but it just seemed to be a little pricey for our taste and family of 4. This would be a great location for a romantic dinner.

There are newer reviews for Blue Crabhouse

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The staff was friendly and attentive. The sushi was excellent. The food was great except that my friend's corn on the cob was ice cold inside. Restaurant offers an indoor and outdoor eating area with great water views. To get to restaurant you have to take stairs or go up long ramp. No elevator.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Went there for lunch on 7/19. Great location & ambience on the water. Promptly seated & quick waitress service. I ordered the Fried Crab Claw appetizer & my husband ordered the shrimp poboy with fries. The wait for our food was quite long. Finally the
waitress brought my crab claws but not his sandwich. I was almost through with my meal before he got his sandwich. My crab claws were excellent but the shrimp poboy really wasn't a poboy....just a flattened sandwich. There was no flavor & not worth the money for the amount of shrimp received. Might give this place another try if they can get the kitchen/cook problems settled. (The table next to us was through eating before they got their steamed crab legs!). The disfunctional kitchen is enough to frustrate patrons! Diner beware!

1  Thank BamacatSWFlorida
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Waited at table for 25 minutes. Watched 4 servers walk by. Never will go again. Hostess seemed unconcerned. Manager " on the phone'.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

This was by far the worse dinning experience I have had in a long time. We went in on July 18, 2014 with a party of twelve. We waited over an hour and a half for our food. Then when we got our food we had one flounder plate that the fish was ruined, and a burger with ruined hamburger meat. I am not typically one to post a bad review but in this case I feel compelled too. I asked four times to speak to a manager about the issues and when Lynn(the manager on duty) finally came out I expresses our concerns and she said it was not there fault that they had a big crowd and tried to blame the ticket time on our server, I will say he was great and I told here that and that half here kitchen staff was on the deck smoking instead of cooking she then said "it's not my problem" I take issue with managers like these because I have worked in some of the best food service establishments in the south and know when a customer complains you hear them out! I also don't care how busy you are spoiled food should be discarded immediately because not only is it unsafe it is a big liability and can result in litigation and lose of your food service permit. Until the ownership gets a grip on there it's said to see a prime location establishment represent our town so poorly!

1  Thank Dirtsales