“Price hike...but that's normal I guess...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Super 8 Diberville Biloxi Area
Super 8 Diberville Biloxi Area
Ranked #35 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Atlanta, Georgia
“Price hike...but that's normal I guess...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have stayed here several times in the past..no problems.. My latest stay costs almost doubled what the price usually is. It was during a holiday weekend so I guess that is to be expected. One guy heard the price and told the clerk to recommend another hotel..which she did and it was much-much less than what I had paid. I wanted to cancel my stay and move to the other hotel but stayed due to my own loyalty issues..I really like Super 8.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Clinton, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I took a 25th Anniversary road trip for a week, we traveled all over the south and stayed in 5 different hotels. I booked my stay at this hotel through Hotels.com and accidentally booked the wrong weekend. When I arrived at the hotel the desk clerk made me aware the I was booked for the following weekend. When I called Hotels.com I was told that due to Super 8 policies my only option was to book another reservation for my stay for the weekend, but would have to charge me for the mistake. I then told the clerk and she told me mistakes happen and to call them again and talk to a supervisor and ask for a credit for the mistakenly booked weekend. I then called Hotels.com back on speaker phone and was told there were no supervisors available and even if there was a supervisor available, they would not be able to credit me for my mistakes not because of their policies but because of SUPER 8's policies, the clerk heard that lie, asked for my phone, introduced herself and asked for a refund for me the customer. Guess what? The clerk only asked 3-4 times to speak to a supervisor and was connected with a supervisor that after hearing the clerks view on the events refunded my mistake!!!! ALSO Hotels.com price was the same as what the Hotel itself offers to stay. From now on I will always first take the time to call the hotel instead of booking through any online site and will never use shady Hotels.com again!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank R Marie W
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in this motel. The room are very clean, but need a lot of updating and maintaince. The sheetrock mudd was cracking and starting to fall around the top of the walls in the bathroom, there was a hole in the ceiling by the exhaust vent, the exhaust vent did not operate, and the hair dryer was missing. We had a suite so there was a couch in the room and it is very worn. It needs replacing. We went out to the pool but there is a lot of work that need done to the pool itself. The water was clean but the cement around the top is in terrible shape. We decided not to swim. The bed is worn out. It is very lumpy. My wife and I had sore backs the next morning. This motel need a lot of money spent on it to get it back up to being a place where I would want to go back to. Like I said in the beginning, the rooms are clean though.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Marvin C

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Biloxi
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#38 of 47 in Biloxi
Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville

Been to Super 8 Diberville Biloxi Area? Share your experiences!