“EXCELLENT service an EXCELLENT employees” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs

Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ranked #37 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
“EXCELLENT service an EXCELLENT employees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I will be back to stay in that hotel it was just perfect an I've never stayed in a hotel as good as that was as far as nice clean and employees very helpful an very courteous I was very pleased I would recommend them to anyone an everyone I know!! They even have washers an dryers that also makes it a perfect hotel

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank Seanfirth
BiloxiHotels, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you for the review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with Motel 6. We will pass on the compliments on the team's hospitality towards you during you stay. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Monticello, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I awesome have a pleasant stay everytime I get down there!! The staff is always very professional, have smiles on their faces, and if you have a problem are right there to solve it!! I give this Hotel 2 thumbs up!! So Camiel, Antoinette, Susha, and Igor keep love your job, You are great at it!!! For the Management, you have trained a WONDERFUL group of people!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Thomas B
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your kind compliments on the staff. We will surely pass the word on--we are very proud of our team, and glad you enjoyed your stay with Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs! Come back and see us again!
Corinth, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went through three different rooms. The last one was an upgrade because the others were so bad and it was even nastier that the first two! In the suite the sheets had not been changed and had used soap in the showers. The first one also had used soap and a big "booger" smeared down the wall. The second stunk soo bad and had some sort of food running down the wall. I made them book me a hotel across the street and made them pay for it since I had already paid for their room through Expedia!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away from Motel 6!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
We apologize for your inconvenience. I would like to make mention that this guest stated having 2 people for the rate they were charged, but the total in the room was 5. Further, this guest was escorted to the room by the front desk to see it before they checked in. If guest was not satisfied, then they could have refused and mgmt would request refund through Expedia. Management made every effort to accommodate by offering 3 different rooms, and finally booking at the adjacent hotel. Guest was fully satisfied with upgraded suite at alternate property, which is also owned and managed by the same company.

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

The room we stayed in on the third floor was dirty. The floor was gross, no mattress pad on the bed. We could see the stripes on the mattress thru the sheets. The sheets may have been clean, but the mattress was like something pick up off the side of the road. Brown goo was on the side of the mattress and the blanket has some brown gross stuff on it. The two chairs were covered in stains.

I didn't expect it to be fancy, but after the reviews I read on this site I did expect it to be clean. I don't consider brown goo on the mattress and blanket clean. I also expected the bed to have a mattress pad.

My first and last stay at any Motel 6.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bama08
BiloxiHotels, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We apologize for this inconvenience with your stay. Your concerns will be investigated immediately with the housekeeping dept. We hope you will consider trying Motel 6 again in the future.
Lucedale, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I was here with a tournament two weeks ago and enjoyed my stay. The room and service was excellent and the staff here were vry friendly. I would recommend this hotel to other and would stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank James G
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Hello and thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking time to review Motel 6 and are especially pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again next time!
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We needed a place to stay during our 2 day stay in Biloxi, and the used the reviews from TripAdvisor to make our reservation at this hotel. We have stayed at many Motel 6 locations in the past and this one is one of the best we have ever seen. It was very clean and comfortable, especially for the rate we paid. Keep up the good work Motel 7 Biloxi/Ocean Springs.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Samantha S
, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
Hello and thank you for your review! We are pleased that you were very happy with your stay! Our exceptional team at Motel 6 is ready to make sure that everything is to your full satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

The Cook Road Motel 6 was great for the money ($40/night). I felt safe, my car felt safe, things were clean and it was a good sleep. I recommend it. Wifi was down when I was there, but they felt really bad and appeared to be working on it, later told me it was on the carriers end not their's. They did try to find me alternate access. The front desk staff were very nice, but when I asked the one lady for a place to eat nearby that was local and of Biloxi flair, she neglected to mention The Shed, which is just 7 miles down the road and FULL of character and great food. Luckily, a big, burly guy walking by overhead us and he recommended it. Thanks, burly guy!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Jeanne P
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Hello and thank you for your review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with Motel 6! We do apologize for the inconvenience regarding the internet and are working to resolve this matter quickly. Thanks again for staying with us!