They met my requirements for an inexpensive room as the room and bath were very clean and the bed comfortable. Extra amenities that were nice were the refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. It was a spacious room and quiet. I'd seen it online for around $60, but when I got there the price had been lowered to $48. I've spent more on worse rooms. It isn't new. Could use some updating, and the back door out needs a lock, but it seems to be in a safe enough area and I saw a security guard so never felt unsafe. Breakfast wasn't impressive, but I bring my own so wasn't a problem. It was a 10 minute drive to get to the Hard Rock Casino through Ocean Springs.The staff was pleasant and helpful. I'd stay there again if I were traveling on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel, and is conveniently located off I-10. The hotel is also centrally located to all area attractions. We are just a short drive from Keesler Air Force Base, Keesler Medical Center, Beau Rivage, and Hard Rock Casino's. Other great attractions close by are Edgewater Mall, Premier Outlets, The Grand Theater, Gulf Coast Convention Center, and Jackson County Fairgrounds. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, including the Waffle House and Denny’s, both within walking distance. This Inn require a $50 deposit for guests paying in cash or with a debit card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Scottish Inns And Suites Biloxi
- Scottish Hotel Biloxi