Expedia found this hotel because Super 8 lost our original reservation. By the time we arrived here we were hot, tired and not very happy. The lady working was Ms Orleans. She was the nicest lady and very helpful. She quickly got our rooms transferred at the request of Expedia. We got into our rooms and got ready to go out. As we were exiting she asked how we were and seemed genuinely concerned about us. The treatment we received here was totally different than the experience we had earlier at Super 8. I will definitely stay here again just because of how Ms Orleans made us feel welcome and the promptness of getting us in a room. Thank you Ms Orleans!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel, and is conveniently located off I-10. The hotel is also centrally located to all area attractions. We are just a short drive from Keesler Air Force Base, Keesler Medical Center, Beau Rivage, and Hard Rock Casino's. Other great attractions close by are Edgewater Mall, Premier Outlets, The Grand Theater, Gulf Coast Convention Center, and Jackson County Fairgrounds. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, including the Waffle House and Denny’s, both within walking distance. This Inn require a $50 deposit for guests paying in cash or with a debit card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns And Suites Biloxi
- Scottish Inns & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Scottish Hotel Biloxi