I use to stay at the casino hotels, but they have gotten expensive. I chose this time to go to a motel nearby and picked Scottish Inn from reading reviews and the ratings. This place is great because it is less than 10 minutes away from all the casinos in Biloxi. The price is really good compared to the $250 per night at a casino hotel. There were some issues such as a rude front staff guy, one pillow that smelled like slobber, unadjustable showerhead, floor seems sort of dirty, and one of the chairs had stains. HOWEVER, you can't beat the price and I didn't come there to stay in the room all day (buffet and gambling). The bed was comfortable and I was able to sleep. They also have a mini-fridge and microwave! I would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel, and is conveniently located off I-10. The hotel is also centrally located to all area attractions. We are just a short drive from Keesler Air Force Base, Keesler Medical Center, Beau Rivage, and Hard Rock Casino's. Other great attractions close by are Edgewater Mall, Premier Outlets, The Grand Theater, Gulf Coast Convention Center, and Jackson County Fairgrounds. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, including the Waffle House and Denny’s, both within walking distance. This Inn require a $50 deposit for guests paying in cash or with a debit card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns And Suites Biloxi
- Scottish Inns & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Scottish Hotel Biloxi