So, first of all, we arrived around 9 pm, exhausted, ready to shower and sleep. After watching tv and showering, we saw 2 bedbugs on the bed!! Unfortunately, I had bedbugs 3 years ago in Amsterdam, and I KNOW that's what it was.
Traumatized, we grabbed our stuff and went to the front desk to get a refund and alert them of the problem. The woman at the desk didn't even check our room. She just said "no, we don't have bedbugs. That's impossible." She wouldn't give us a refund because "we'd already been there for a couple hours." Ridiculous. I was so upset that I just left and we found another place to stay, even without a refund.
Fellow travelers, this was one of the worst hotel experiences I've ever had. From what I've learned about bedbugs, of one room has them, it is likely that many rooms have them. Run. Run away from here!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel, and is conveniently located off I-10. The hotel is also centrally located to all area attractions. We are just a short drive from Keesler Air Force Base, Keesler Medical Center, Beau Rivage, and Hard Rock Casino's. Other great attractions close by are Edgewater Mall, Premier Outlets, The Grand Theater, Gulf Coast Convention Center, and Jackson County Fairgrounds. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, including the Waffle House and Denny’s, both within walking distance. This Inn require a $50 deposit for guests paying in cash or with a debit card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns And Suites Biloxi
- Scottish Inns & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Scottish Hotel Biloxi