My husband and I stayed overnight in Biloxi for business.We found Scottish Inn & Suites,very nice man named John greeted us for check in and offered us coffee,it was wonderful! We chose a room with a hot tub and this was a great relaxing night,all of the staff was so friendly,we will definitely stay again.
I must add we lost our home in a house fire and are still waiting to rebuild,this made our stay great ,we are currently staying in a camper which is nice but another trip to Scottish Inn and Suites would be great! Just in case you are will accomodate us for one night free of charge we would love to come back right away.Thank you to the staff at Scottish Inn & Suites in Biloxi,MS
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel, and is conveniently located off I-10. The hotel is also centrally located to all area attractions. We are just a short drive from Keesler Air Force Base, Keesler Medical Center, Beau Rivage, and Hard Rock Casino's. Other great attractions close by are Edgewater Mall, Premier Outlets, The Grand Theater, Gulf Coast Convention Center, and Jackson County Fairgrounds. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, including the Waffle House and Denny’s, both within walking distance. This Inn require a $50 deposit for guests paying in cash or with a debit card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns And Suites Biloxi
- Scottish Inns & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Scottish Hotel Biloxi