Considering that this is a very basic hotel with no frills, I was happy with stay. Rate was great, best in the area, king room was clean and spacious. Breakfast is very basic-cereal, toast, mini muffins, pre-cooked waffles. One negative is noise. The walls and floors are very thin. Can hear doors closing and people walking in rooms above. Entire hotel seems to creak as folks move around. For what I was looking for, a basic, affordable room for the night it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel, and is conveniently located off I-10. The hotel is also centrally located to all area attractions. We are just a short drive from Keesler Air Force Base, Keesler Medical Center, Beau Rivage, and Hard Rock Casino's. Other great attractions close by are Edgewater Mall, Premier Outlets, The Grand Theater, Gulf Coast Convention Center, and Jackson County Fairgrounds. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, including the Waffle House and Denny’s, both within walking distance. This Inn require a $50 deposit for guests paying in cash or with a debit card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns And Suites Biloxi
- Scottish Inns & Suites Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- Scottish Hotel Biloxi