“Nice”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi
Ranked #36 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
“Nice”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I recently stay at the inn. It was clean the front desk was friendly. I want to thank them for a nice stay.

• Stayed April 2012
6 Thank Baller112
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Hello and thank you for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Scottish Inn and hope you come back again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Ocean Springs, ms
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I am the host of the Family Of Christ radio Program and I and my family stayed here for a week while i took care of some business and I must say the service and the care we got was beyound anything that we had ever recieved anywhere. I would recommend The Scotish Inn to anyone any where. it is Five star to my family and I.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Tom E
Biloxi
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I first started out staying 3 nights and ended up staying 9 nights do to how easy the entire staff at this scottish inn made everything along with being very affordable!! I will ceartainly reffer any friends & family coming to visit. I wish every stay at a hotel was this pleasent!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
7 Thank Alan M
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Thank you for your review of Scottish Inn. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so much that you extended it! We are glad to be your home away from home during your recent move! Thanks again!
San Antonio
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I just cannot say thank you enough for the honest staff here...I left a very important watch days before and assumed it was gone....I called days later and was surprised they had it waiting for me. Cynthia was kind enough to turn it in and John at the front desk understood the importance and was more than helpful in locating it for me. I explained to them that I have never received any item back that I had left and this was the first!!! It is this kind of service that will keep me coming back and others should too. In addition to the wonderful customer service the rooms were clean and very cozy....I will be back!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
8 Thank mike b
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very pleased you were happy to stay and look forward to your return. We are also happy that our staff was able to find your watch and will surely pass on the fine compliments to John and Cynthia. Thanks again!
Horn Lake, Mississippi
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Ilike the scottish inn it was a nice place to stay. The location was easy to find and easy to find directions around town. The value was good at a time of needs win times r hard. I plan on coming bac.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
7 Thank chris h
Hi and thanks for the positive review! We look forward to seeing you again next time!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed March 23, 2012

One of the nicest Scottish Inns...........room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank gold-vintner
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, March 25, 2012
Hello and thank you for your review. Our mgmt team and staff are always ready to make sure your stay is enjoyable. Come back again and see us next time you are in the area!
Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Extremely Nice folks with southern hospitality. Very helpful on directions and trying to please the customer. Certainly not a Hilton but, for the value when you are trying to save some cash this would be your place. It's with in 1 and 1/2 hours of Gulf Shores and about 2 hours from Dauphin Island. Very close to a Wal-mart and restaurant's.Once again, the people that work there are fabulous. Thank y'all for being so nice. God Bless you all !!!! Tammy and my lovely daughter Amy.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
12 Thank Tammy F
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Hi Tammy and Amy, thank you very much for your complimentary review of Scottish Inn and Suites. We are very pleased that you were happy with our property and staff! We are dedicated to making our guests' stay a pleasant one! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!