“Enjoyed my stay! Will stay again!”
Review of Jubilee Inn

Jubilee Inn
Jubilee Inn
Ranked #40 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I use TripAdvisor ALOT! I am a solo female traveler also I travel with friends and family! So I take most comments with "The gain of salt" for most places! We had a King room for our stay and this hotel WAS NICE! It was across the street from the beach and it was easy to get across to the beach from the hotel! The pool was nice and clean and ready for the Memorial day travelers. I had called two nights before my stay to book, and had asked about the oil spill. The gentalman told me he didnt see any traces of it. And when I was there NON! I found all the staff friendly and helpful when I talked to them from manager down to nice house keeping ladies! The breakfast was great! Coffee and a muffin bagel if you wanted one. The room had plenty of towels for us and toilettries. There was a musty smell when we got there but after turning on the AC it basically went away! There was a slight pet urin smell, but that is to be expected from a hotel that may or may not allow pets! We went to the HardRock to eat, there is not many places to eat yet there. They are STILL recoving from Katrina! This will be a slow process I am sure.... So that was ALSO to be expected! :) You can still see the damage Katrina made on this city, but they seem to be recovering well! A friend had told me about this place. He didnt know about it to stay there but said he would next trip. I am glad to tell him next time STAY THERE! The family will love it! I plan many trips back to the coast and will be staying at Jubille Inn AGAIN!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 3, 2010

The service was not what I would call service, did not stay requested my money back because the manager had a bad attitude and tried to talk to us like were his children.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank sherlewis
Reviewed August 23, 2009

Our experience here was comfortable. They could improve though with some of the loitering, unsure if these were guest or someone just hanging around the hotel. The noise of the train passing maybe somewhat disturbing if you are not used to that. The price of the room was very good. If you are not looking for an extended stay, this would be a good selection. Also access to the beach and casino's is a plus.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2008

We stayed at the Jubilee Inn because we could take our pet here.

Not a bad place to stay if you enjoy being in the flight training path of Keesler AFB. It's pretty exciting to see the C-130's fly right over your head the first 8 or ten times.

The rooms are very bare-bones, so bring personal items with you. The pool was out of commission most of the time. Probably not a great place for kids, anyhow.

Much of Biloxi is under construction, so we were not surprised to have road construction at the entrance to hotel. What was surprising was having to get in the car to find eateries. There is a restaurant next door at the Holiday Inn and the motel does have continental breakfast of sorts. However, we did find a GREAT Mexican restaurant on Pass Road.

Husband was satisfied with price and we did get to keep our puppy with us, so all-in-all not a bad break at the beach.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed July 12, 2005

My husband and I spent 2 nights at the Jubilee last month. The trip was a last-minute weekend getaway. We drove along the coastline and spotted their sign advertising a jacuzzi room. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful and had us in our second floor room in just a few minutes. For the price, this motel is very comfortable, quiet at night, and located across the street from the Gulf beaches. We loved the jacuzzi and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Jubilee. There is no restaurant or room service. There are no shampoos, lotions, etc. left in the room for guests, but when my husband went downstairs to ask he was supplied with a few bottles. Our room and the pool were both clean and well-kept. In short, for a budget motel, this place is a real find. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2005