New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Jubilee Inn
Ranked #40 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
“What a dump!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

See the title! This place is a dive...I am here for the weekend and afrid to leave my car unattended. What a rip off!
Room smells like a gym shoe...hair on toilet...inflated price...saw what I'm sure was a prostitute on the curb. No refunds...what a sham!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank beachmckinley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Alexander City, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a quick stop on a long trip. The place is older, but clean and comfortable. We were sent by the state welcome center lady and she knew what she was talking about. The price was terrific and we were able to walk on the beach across the street from the inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AuntJoAnn
Gautier Ms
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

i have stayed at the Jubilee for the past two years during cruising the coast. the place is older but the room has been clean both times i have stayed. Dominix is the owner and he and his wife run the place. i could not ask to be treated any better. its certainly not the nicest place on the beach but for the price you can not get any better. no problem with crack pipes, roaches etc. the place is older but for the price you pay i dont think i can complain.

Room Tip: expect to check into a older hotel that rates about 4 out of 10 and you will be happy. if youre look...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank vtwinvic
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Stayed their 1 weeks bad rooms old rusted bathrooms/ u can hear noise from other rooms/ no breakfast in the morning just serial and orange juice. Don't make my mistake by staying there....
The house keeping staff are nice but the rest manager and others are negative wireless Internet works on and off for 10 minutes. Once I saw the mouse in the room I knew it was time for me to check out.

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank Milo198

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Wesson, Ms
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

We got up on Friday morning and decided to go the coast. It was our 36th anniversary. While riding the Beach Blvd we saw the sign for Jumbilee Inn that said jacuzzi so we went on in rented the room. We ask for non smoking got the key unloaded our belongings and within 5 minutes I had a horrible headache. There was cigarrette burns all over the place and the smell was awful. I told my husband I was not sleeping in that dump. He went and tried to get our money back and they would not refund our money. He told them they rented the room under false pretense but they did not care. I lost my money for that night but I would have drove home before I stayed in this filthy dump. We rent rooms on the lake to go fishing and they don't stink like that. PLEASE take my advise and never I mean never rent a room there. I would not let my dogs sleep there.

Room Tip: Go some where else. Look at room before renting.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Tabbie M
corvette6
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

WE STAYED AT THE JUBILEE INN AFTER THE TERRIBLE INCOUNTER AT THE SUNSUITES WELL THIS PLACE DIDNT REALLY HAVE THE ROACH AND BED BUG PROB BUT IT WAS still but it was still trashy and the owner goes for slick the lil asain owner and most of the rooms for rent are garbage but the managers special is a very nice room too bad the hotel only has one

Room Tip: ask for the managers sweet
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank corvette6
Vicksburg, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

My son lost his game and as we were looking for it we found a CRACK PIPE!!!!! When I asked to speak with the manager,the desk clerk had me to call her on the phone that was on the front desk! The manager was rude and had the nerves to tell me that I needed to have housekeeping clean it up.Needless to say I will never stay there again.That place is a dump,but if you like crack I'm sure you would enjoy it!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family