“Would rather sleep on the street” 1 of 5 stars

Jubilee Inn
Jubilee Inn
Ranked #38 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Wesson, Ms
“Would rather sleep on the street”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We got up on Friday morning and decided to go the coast. It was our 36th anniversary. While riding the Beach Blvd we saw the sign for Jumbilee Inn that said jacuzzi so we went on in rented the room. We ask for non smoking got the key unloaded our belongings and within 5 minutes I had a horrible headache. There was cigarrette burns all over the place and the smell was awful. I told my husband I was not sleeping in that dump. He went and tried to get our money back and they would not refund our money. He told them they rented the room under false pretense but they did not care. I lost my money for that night but I would have drove home before I stayed in this filthy dump. We rent rooms on the lake to go fishing and they don't stink like that. PLEASE take my advise and never I mean never rent a room there. I would not let my dogs sleep there.

Room Tip: Go some where else. Look at room before renting.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Tabbie M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
corvette6
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

WE STAYED AT THE JUBILEE INN AFTER THE TERRIBLE INCOUNTER AT THE SUNSUITES WELL THIS PLACE DIDNT REALLY HAVE THE ROACH AND BED BUG PROB BUT IT WAS still but it was still trashy and the owner goes for slick the lil asain owner and most of the rooms for rent are garbage but the managers special is a very nice room too bad the hotel only has one

Room Tip: ask for the managers sweet
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank corvette6

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Vicksburg, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

My son lost his game and as we were looking for it we found a CRACK PIPE!!!!! When I asked to speak with the manager,the desk clerk had me to call her on the phone that was on the front desk! The manager was rude and had the nerves to tell me that I needed to have housekeeping clean it up.Needless to say I will never stay there again.That place is a dump,but if you like crack I'm sure you would enjoy it!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank melodymichell
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

I was disappointed with my room for the price. It had cigarette Burns in the carpet. Paint peeling off the doors. A gap around the door that u could see outside. All the furniture had big chunks out of it. The TV had red picture that u couldn't adjust.

• Stayed May 2011
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

We stay here all the time and as long as a week at a time! The people are very friendly and we have never had any problems i have a 8 year old and he loves this place also...He loves that he can swim in the pool and see the beach!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Pentwater,MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

Owner was extremely friendly. Great price. Across the street from the beach. Clean pool. Clean room with comfortable bed. Bars and reastaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Köln
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2011

I went there and was offered a non-smoking room for... 123$!! Since I was tired I accepted. The room was smelling of cigarettes. The bathroom was dirty, the TV hardly worked and the door lock was broken. I immediately decided to leave, asking the owner to refund my booking.

He said he might have a nicer room (why didn't I get it in the first place?) but I refused. He then forced me to pay 10$ - "for the paperwork". Can you believe...

I'd advise everyone to avoid this place!!

• Stayed March 2011