“Found a crack pipe in my room!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Jubilee Inn
Ranked #40 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Found a crack pipe in my room!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

My son lost his game and as we were looking for it we found a CRACK PIPE!!!!! When I asked to speak with the manager,the desk clerk had me to call her on the phone that was on the front desk! The manager was rude and had the nerves to tell me that I needed to have housekeeping clean it up.Needless to say I will never stay there again.That place is a dump,but if you like crack I'm sure you would enjoy it!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank melodymichell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2011

I was disappointed with my room for the price. It had cigarette Burns in the carpet. Paint peeling off the doors. A gap around the door that u could see outside. All the furniture had big chunks out of it. The TV had red picture that u couldn't adjust.

• Stayed May 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2011

We stay here all the time and as long as a week at a time! The people are very friendly and we have never had any problems i have a 8 year old and he loves this place also...He loves that he can swim in the pool and see the beach!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Pentwater,MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2011

Owner was extremely friendly. Great price. Across the street from the beach. Clean pool. Clean room with comfortable bed. Bars and reastaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Köln
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2011

I went there and was offered a non-smoking room for... 123$!! Since I was tired I accepted. The room was smelling of cigarettes. The bathroom was dirty, the TV hardly worked and the door lock was broken. I immediately decided to leave, asking the owner to refund my booking.

He said he might have a nicer room (why didn't I get it in the first place?) but I refused. He then forced me to pay 10$ - "for the paperwork". Can you believe...

I'd advise everyone to avoid this place!!

• Stayed March 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2011

Basic place to stay. We arrived on New Years Eve and spent 1 night. The place is outdated with cheap bedding, etc. The location is the best feature- right across from the beach. Walls are paper thin and noisy. I suppose it'd be best to 'crash' here if there to enjoy the beach and only use the room to sleep and shower, etc otherwise go elsewhere. . We chose b/c it was a last minute decison and the lady at the Tourist Center on the highway recommended and made the reservation for us. Will not likely stay here again but it's 'not bad.' It is what it is- a beach-hotel...

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Decatur, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2010

the room is very depressing once you enter it.The beds have very little cover on it and found hair on the sheets.The only good thing about it us the location right across the street from the beach.I would recommend that you stay out and enjoy the town all day and just come in to sleep.It;s not a room you want to look it while eating your dinner or breakfast.So for thoses who want just a basic room at 99.00 a night,then this is the place for you . They do have a pool but we didnt used it,also they have muffins and coffee
doughnuts.Also since Im a veteran I ask the manager for a discount he stated it's the weekend we dont do discounts.I give it 2 thumbs down.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple