“Love this place!”

Jubilee Inn
Jubilee Inn
Ranked #40 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We stay here all the time and as long as a week at a time! The people are very friendly and we have never had any problems i have a 8 year old and he loves this place also...He loves that he can swim in the pool and see the beach!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed April 24, 2011

Owner was extremely friendly. Great price. Across the street from the beach. Clean pool. Clean room with comfortable bed. Bars and reastaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2011

I went there and was offered a non-smoking room for... 123$!! Since I was tired I accepted. The room was smelling of cigarettes. The bathroom was dirty, the TV hardly worked and the door lock was broken. I immediately decided to leave, asking the owner to refund my booking.

He said he might have a nicer room (why didn't I get it in the first place?) but I refused. He then forced me to pay 10$ - "for the paperwork". Can you believe...

I'd advise everyone to avoid this place!!

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed January 10, 2011

Basic place to stay. We arrived on New Years Eve and spent 1 night. The place is outdated with cheap bedding, etc. The location is the best feature- right across from the beach. Walls are paper thin and noisy. I suppose it'd be best to 'crash' here if there to enjoy the beach and only use the room to sleep and shower, etc otherwise go elsewhere. . We chose b/c it was a last minute decison and the lady at the Tourist Center on the highway recommended and made the reservation for us. Will not likely stay here again but it's 'not bad.' It is what it is- a beach-hotel...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2010

the room is very depressing once you enter it.The beds have very little cover on it and found hair on the sheets.The only good thing about it us the location right across the street from the beach.I would recommend that you stay out and enjoy the town all day and just come in to sleep.It;s not a room you want to look it while eating your dinner or breakfast.So for thoses who want just a basic room at 99.00 a night,then this is the place for you . They do have a pool but we didnt used it,also they have muffins and coffee
doughnuts.Also since Im a veteran I ask the manager for a discount he stated it's the weekend we dont do discounts.I give it 2 thumbs down.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2010

I stayed 2 nights...some big event going on that weekend...Scraping the Coast....only motel I found I could get a room...very good location..across from the beach...but there was an odor I could not identify the first night. Woke up with really bad headache the next am...finally identified the odor as mold. Then I could see in the bathroom where there was stain coming thru paint, I guess. Guess it made it thru Katrina and they redid it...don't know. No coffee pot, but I took my own. It had microwave and fridge.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I use TripAdvisor ALOT! I am a solo female traveler also I travel with friends and family! So I take most comments with "The gain of salt" for most places! We had a King room for our stay and this hotel WAS NICE! It was across the street from the beach and it was easy to get across to the beach from the hotel! The pool was nice and clean and ready for the Memorial day travelers. I had called two nights before my stay to book, and had asked about the oil spill. The gentalman told me he didnt see any traces of it. And when I was there NON! I found all the staff friendly and helpful when I talked to them from manager down to nice house keeping ladies! The breakfast was great! Coffee and a muffin bagel if you wanted one. The room had plenty of towels for us and toilettries. There was a musty smell when we got there but after turning on the AC it basically went away! There was a slight pet urin smell, but that is to be expected from a hotel that may or may not allow pets! We went to the HardRock to eat, there is not many places to eat yet there. They are STILL recoving from Katrina! This will be a slow process I am sure.... So that was ALSO to be expected! :) You can still see the damage Katrina made on this city, but they seem to be recovering well! A friend had told me about this place. He didnt know about it to stay there but said he would next trip. I am glad to tell him next time STAY THERE! The family will love it! I plan many trips back to the coast and will be staying at Jubille Inn AGAIN!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple