“Plenty to eat”
Review of Beau Rivage Buffet

Beau Rivage Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Beau Rivage Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed May 10, 2013

If you are hungry, the Beau's buffet is the one to go to!! They have the best fried pork chops going and they seem to always be on the menu. Also the fried chicken is excellent. My husband likes their gumbo, I don't particularly like gumbo so I pass on that item. Service is usually good, Salad selection good as everything else there. Save room for dessert, their bread pudding with the bourbon sauce is not to be missed, enjoy!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Appearasnce of food was not appealing and many of the dishes had been sitting awhile and did not look fresh

2  Thank Mary T
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Decided to try the Beau Rivage buffet for the first time since 2005 because they had a "buy one buffet, get the second buffet free" offer. My best friend told me the prime rib was good, wrong, it was the BEST prime rib I have ever had!!! I asked the gentleman slicing the prime rib how they cooked it, he indicated they cold smoked it using pecan wood and then finished it in the oven. It was very flavorable and was so tender I could cut it with a fork!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten here so many times I know the food groups by heart. Since they cater to different specialities each night , it is a super place to sit for a while. I will say that they give you what you request if it is possible, booth or table. Be prepared to get full.There is a ton of food and if one cannot find something that they like , they are in the wrong restaurant.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times but this time was not as good as I remember. The food did not seem as fresh. It was like I was eating at Golden Corral. Everything was average.

Been to Beau Rivage Buffet? Share your experiences!