“Great Value!”

STACKED Grill
Ranked #4 of 264 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Satisfy your cravings with tasty appetizers, seafood, burgers and shakes at STACKED Grill. Our nachos, sandwiches, buffalo wings and platters are large enough for any appetite. Our burgers are stacked to the max and served on fresh homemade buns. Choose from 1855 Angus beef or a specialty burger like our Surf & Turf with jumbo blackened shrimp. We also feature Prime Rib and Po'Boys!
Reviewed March 14, 2019

We're vacationing on the Gulf Coast from Wisconsin, and love the smoke-free Casino at the Palace. We had eaten a great lunch and just wanted a little meal for dinner, so headed for Stacked in the Casino. Mostly sandwiches, but steaks and salads are also available. Very casual dining -- tables and booths with the casino in full view. I ordered a shrimp po-boy for $14 with a side of French fries. Hubby ordered a Muffaletta po-boy with fries. My po-boy was not the light meal I was looking for, but it was excellent! 9 or 10 jumbo shrimp on a hoagie roll with romelaude sauce and lettuce (I held the tomato and pickles). I could only eat the shrimp, and had to give my husband one. Hubby said his Muffelatta sandwich was average, mostly because the chunks of carrot were too large. But he said it had a good flavor. I've had 3 shrimp po-boys on this trip and this was the best for the best price!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Greeted warmly by Monique, taken care of expertly by the friendly Brittany & Trudy—what a wonderful breakfast in this non-smoking casino here in Biloxi

We had the philly cheese steak omelet and the breakfast sandwich — both excellent

The STARS of the show for me (besides the young ladies taking care of all their patrons) were the biscuits and my off-the-menu cubes fried potatoes! Wow!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

We have had breakfast twice at Stacked. The food is plentiful and prepared well. On our first morning service was OK but not great. However, the next day, which was much busier Brittany greeted us, took our order pleasantly, not just with the attitude of doing a job, and brought out everything hot. Her pleasant demeanor added to our excellent breakfast. We hope you are waited on by Brittany she will start your day off right. Thank you Brittany

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

We went after reading the great reviews. I got a house salad and it was huge. Husband got the delicious hamburger and fries. I tried a bite of it and it was very good. Great place to grab food. Great service. And very clean.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 5, 2019

It's hard to get great service these days, but if you walk into Stacked Grill and get lucky enough to get seated in Trudy's area, you are in for a real treat! Trudy always welcomes you with a warm smile and seems to be solely focused on making your dining experience a memorable one. My family and I tend to eat breakfast at Stacked at least a couple of times a month and one of the things that keeps us coming back is Trudy. Yes, the food is exceptional, but Trudy is the icing on the cake. Stacked Grill really knows how to hire and retain great staff!

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to STACKED Grill? Share your experiences!