“Good food selection and friendly staff”
Review of Back Bay Buffet

Back Bay Buffet
Ranked #50 of 269 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Tantalizing international array of entrees and desserts, prepared to perfection at any one of our seven action stations. Choose from Classic Southern, Italian, Asian, Backyard Bar-B-Que, a Carvery, Salad Bar and the Bakery will help you round off your world-class meal with tempting treats.
Reviewed March 5, 2019

Excellent wait staff and the food was so good. Ate way to much with so many selections. Chatted with the waitress as she gave me some of her favorite items to eat. Nice dining.

Reviewed February 19, 2019

Lots of food to choose from. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Saturday brunch is the best. A mixture of all kinds of food. If you happen to be there when they have the tamales, go for them! YUM!

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Very large buffet. Options for everyone. Have eaten there twice (once at lunch and once at dinner) within the past month. Food was always fresh at each station. The gumbo is delicious, but I have had it in the past when the roux taste burnt. The Asian station, salad station, Italian station (fresh pasta), and dessert station (try the pralines- not sugary at all) are my favorites. Food well worth the cost of what you pay.

Reviewed February 6, 2019

wondeful made to order omlets and crepes. They also have a on- site smoked thick cut bacon that they grill- yumm.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2019

My son and I went to IP for the breakfast buffet on a Thursday. I had a $15 food credit and used my comp value so it cost me $4 for both of us. That being said, I think ZI paid the right amount. If I had paid $28 I would have been quite upset. The buffet is small and nothing is labeled so most of it is a gamble and warm at best. Juice is "bitter" and coffee is not so good. There is a omelet station but we did not partake. Waffles were good but cold by the time you get back to your table as was most all offerings. For $12.99pp Beau Rivage is a better choice.

Date of visit: January 2019