“Chocko (my 2 year old Lab mix) gives 5 stars.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Balmoral Inn

Balmoral Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Balmoral Inn
You added Balmoral Inn to your Saves list
Ranked #5 of 8 Biloxi B&B and Inns
Clinton, Ms
“Chocko (my 2 year old Lab mix) gives 5 stars.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

When I decided to take a vacation, I wanted to take my adopted shelter puppy with me. I looked for pet friendly places and found Balmoral Inn on the internet. What a find! Clean, huge apartment type suite with kitchen, full living room, computer desk equipped with WiFi and separate bedroom. Great clean pool and lots of grounds with a park across the street for Chocko, my pup. Although Tropical Storm Lee was the main event at the time, we still had a great time. Ms. Debbie, co-host with Mike, was so kind as to write up "a canine vacation plan" with a list of places to go with my best friend. I have already told all my friends.

Room Tip: Very quiet rooms. Kitchens are equipped with everything you need and a dishwasher!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Kari T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Brookhaven, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

This was our first time at the Balmoral. We were very pleased. Very quite.Very good price. Mike is a very nice and helpful person. If you are looking for glitz and glamour, this is not it, but if you want a quite, good price, plenty of room,and no crowd this is the place.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank tcs612
New Orleans
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

Great unique gem on the coast... Like a time capsule from the 50's. Very clean and spacious rooms. Although decorated with older furniture , each had hand painted adornments on some of the walls, which added to the 50's "kitchy" ambiance.
I absolutely loved our hosts! Been there several times, and was always pleased.
It is very affordable, and has all the items you needed, including those in the kitchen, so you could sleep in and cook up a little breakfast or prepare a late night snack.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
4 Thank cajunangelie
Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2010

This Inn is pet friendly, right off the beach, with in reasonable driving distance to everything on the coast & was clean & affordable. This was the first time we traveled since we got our puppy & we wanted to take him with us. I found Mike @ The Balmoral Inn on an internet search & am very glad I did. We were allowed to have our puppy in our room with us, we put him in his kennel when we went out (which is what we do at home anyway), there is plenty yard to walk him & the pool is fenced in so we even had him with us while we played in the pool. It is an older facility but very well kept up, clean & the staff is friendly & helpful. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank gee2u
Prospect
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2008

We have stayed here 4 times since Katrina, 1 month at a time. The units are adequate, comfortable and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The units are well furnished with coffee, local phone, cable and internet. There is a laundry on site. Winter months are mostly midwestern snow birds and locals staying in the fall. We plan to return in October.

Stayed March 2008