“Bernies is a delightful place to go!”
Review of Bernie's

Bernie's
Ranked #149 of 240 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
kappyfish
“Bernies is a delightful place to go!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Bernies is a neighborhood restaurant/bar. It is reminiscent of the Cheers family because everyone knows everyone and it feels like family. Their steak sandwich is fabulous! Tuna dip is the best on the Mississippi Gulf Coast! If you like fried chicken tenders (theirs are delicious) you should order the fried chicken salad, it is huge and wonderful (you may need a go box! Bernies is a good value for your money. It is a great place to go to eat when you are not looking for fancy food but don't want to cook supper!

• Visited August 2013

Biloxi, Mississippi
“The BEST”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Good really good place to eat. Some may give a bad review but what I had filled me up and really nice service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Joe B
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Nothing short of AMAZING!! Nice surprise for lunch! We had the smoked yellow tail tuna, crawfish tails and gumbo. Heaven!

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“NOT what it used to be!”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Used to eat at this restaurant ALL the time! I would recommend Bernie's to people that were traveling from out of town and every time I had a party or people in town, we would always either order from there or go there and eat. I have observed in the last six months the food has consistently shrunk in portion; however, the prices are still tourist prices. The service is NOT what it used to be. I even personally witnessed the server smoking at the bar. Bernie's always had a high standard of service, personal service in fact. As of late, it is no longer personal, the food portion and quality has diminished and I am not impressed. I visited Bernie's for my last time last week after a run in with the server being hateful and I am just fed up. I loved this restaurant so much that I continued to visit to see if it would improve but it has not......do yourself a favor and go elsewhere for the price you pay.

• Visited September 2011
“Awesome place”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I eat at bernies alot. My favorite place to eat. Ive had everything on the menu and its all GREAT! I cant see how anyone would give this place a bad review. look around if you come in more than once. The same people every night because the staff make you feel like you belong. I cant believe some gave a bad review who hasnt even been here.. Probably got fired!

Been to Bernie's? Share your experiences!