“Nothing Special”

Ranked #51 of 239 Restaurants in Biloxi
Mobile, Alabama
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Blah. Tasteless, WAY overpriced, "boxed sushi". If you want a great experience, drive 5 minutes across the bridge to Chef Scotts.

Visited December 2013

“Great Decor. Great Service. Marginal Food.”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I was really surprised at how nice the Golden Nugget was in Biloxi. We ate at Lillies and were happy with the service and thought most of the food was good. We had the reasonably priced bento box with General Tso's and another noodle dish which were both fine. My concern was with the "spicy tuna" roll and another one that I don't remember...neither of which we could eat due to the overwhelming fishiness. I eat sushi regularly and have never had a roll that tasted so fishy..it made me question is freshness. Hopefully, they will work on the quality control a bit.

• Visited December 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great decor but that's about it.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I am Vietnamese and had the worst pho of my life at Lillie's. It honestly did not remotely taste like pho but more like canned chicken broth.

The service was also terrible. 2 servers who were very nice for 4 tables but water refills were few and far between and I overheard them apologizing profusely to the other tables for the slow service. I'd wait until they get a new chef until I try again.

• Visited September 2013