“GET THERE EARLY - THEY OFFER MILITARY DISCOUNT”
Review of Grand Casino

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grand Casino
Ranked #94 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We had a group of three couples who went to eat prior to the Darius Rucker concert. Food was good for a casino buffet. BEST UNEXPECTED SUPRISE I RECEIVED WAS A MILITARY DISCOUNT ON THE BUFFET!!! Wife & I had the seafood buffet for under $50 total.

Crab legs went fast and it took them a while to reload but overall a good buffet. I recommend trying the seafood pot pie. I found it very worthwhile and tasty!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Doesn't open till 7:30 AM, No orders for room service till 7:00 AM. Waiter took our unused creamers for other customers, scrambled eggs watery and tasteless. AND........overpriced.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have stayed with Harrahs for years...and was looking forward to going to Biloxi for the first time. Lot of history there, but was saddened by how trashy some areas were. Hotel and rooms are nice...about average. Casino is smaller than others in the area. All in all ok stay. Desk clerk that checked me in was fantastic. I don't believe I would go back to Biloxi though.

1  Thank raynor911
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I don't really care for Harrah's brand. And our stay was very "in the middle of changing everything" feeling. No brochures in the rooms to fill us in about the spa, casino, restaurants or hotel. But being a total rewards member we got a great price on our room. The casino was smaller but nice, the buffet was very good but the Magnolia House was amazing! The food & staff was so great! The staff at the hotel was kind of rough but we did have a very nice room with a very nice view of the gulf and pool.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a free night off rewards card while I was traveling through the area. They are doing a big renovation changing it to a Harrah's. It is a clean, friendly, place. The food buffet was so,so,so, overpriced it was ridiculous. I ended up driving off property to eat. I will stay here again if I am traveling thru.

Been to Grand Casino? Share your experiences!