“Seafood Pie”

Adventures Pub & Spirits
Ranked #10 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Adventures is located one block off of "Biloxi's Casino Row". A local bar/restaurant when locals, casino industry workers and visitors alike meet and socialize. Open late night and serving food late. Serving the Mississippi Gulf Coast for over 20 years. Great food featuring excellent pub fare and traditional local seafood favorites. Fresh shucked raw & chargrilled oysters. Good selection of local craft beers. Featuring both Direct TV's football Sunday Ticket & MLB packages. Enjoy Internet jukebox, darts,Buzztime/NTN and more.
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I went here for lunch because I had seen that they had seafood pie and I wanted to try it since I'd never had it before. Everyone at my table ordered it and all agreed that it was excellent! The serving size isn't that big however. I think I probably could've eaten 2. They gave very generous portions of the sides though. Our waitress was very nice and accommodating. They have a nice setup with a big screen tv but the place was fairly empty. I guess since it's a bar, they probably get more business for dinner.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Great pub. Food is amazing. Would recommend cuban. The staff were great and very friendly. The owner came and sat with us and gave us some great advice about our travels along the gulf coast. He went around most of the patrons just chatting. A very friendly place which is reasonably priced and the food is great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Great lunch spot. I got the fried pickles and buffalo wings. Both were cooked to perfection and very tasty. The cook (maybe owner) even came out to check every meal at our table. Prices were great and an easy walk from the Beau or Hard Rock.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Tried this pub on reviews and i do concur. The food was great. I had he 14oz ribeye special,smartly seasoned, companion had a "cuban" sanwich. both were Excellent and i finished her cuban for midnite snack. Its always good to see the owner He runs this place well and it shows.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

This place is located right down the street from the Hard Rock, so it is easy to get to. A friend and I went here and we are from out of town. This is more of a locals place, but the locals are not rude or anything. The bartender was good looking and she was nice. I ordered the Juicy Lucy and it was ok. Nothing special. The beer is cold and the shots were good. A Fireball being $6 per shot seems like a rip off. Kind of thought that was the non local price. I live in a big city and a fireball is nowhere close to $6 at a much classier place. If I lived there then I would probably hang out there some. I would not make a special trip to go here. The food was ok and the atmosphere was one of smokers and juke box. I am fine with that, but again not a destination place. I good place to spend a couple of hours if you are trying to catch a buzz and stay out of the casino's.

Been to Adventures Pub & Spirits? Share your experiences!