“Free for all! NOT!”

Ranked #21 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Could be a fun place but employees are rude and half the kids going down the slides do not purchase tickets or wristbands. Inflatables are not manned so safety is a big concern. Raise the price, enforce the rules and make this an enjoyable place to be. Must be family owned and operated cause one of the attendants was enjoying a bottled Corona.

4  Thank shellzbell

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Too crowded with rude people. Had others pushing my kid out of the way. A lady cut in front of me in line and acted like it was my fault. Half of the customers had pants sagging, etc. Not a family friendly place...take your money elsewhere.

12  Thank Jfdtameron
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Big Play Family Fun Center is a great facility, it isn't necessarily fancy but the kids had a blast. They have many slides to go on and all different sizes but the BIG slide is the one the kids want to continue to go on. I would say it is triple the size of the water slides you see around town that people rent for Birthday parties etc. It was inexpensive to go on the slide @ $3 and I believe there was a rate of about $15 for the entire day.

Inside the facility was an ice cream shop serving snowballs and drinks, beer etc.

Behind the facility was an arcade and go kart track along with some other attractions.

Will definitely return next time we are near Biloxi.

2  Thank Garth3232
Reviewed June 10, 2014

WE ADORED this family friendly entertainment center. We went right at dusk and enjoyed the golf courses immensely, and a nice breeze from the gulf! We also had a blast at other activities such as the bumper cars and arcade, a huge plus! Right off the strip (Beach Blvd), parking no problem and extremely nice staff.Right up my family's alley, really enjoyed!

7  Thank Diana P
Reviewed May 10, 2014

The putt putt courses were well maintained; I'll give them that. After that everything was either overpriced, lame, or both. Five minutes on the bumper cars is $8/person. For my two sons and I to play one round of putt putt and five minutes on the bumper boats for the kids was $30 WITH a military discount. The bumper car ring is extremely small and so is the bumper boat pool. The other attractions were a mining thing that I didn't understand and one of those harness bouncy things. The staff were all very courteous. I wish they had somewhere more fun to work. We won't be back.

9  Thank Elizabeth B