“This place is a zoo.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Biloxi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“This place is a zoo.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Too crowded with rude people. Had others pushing my kid out of the way. A lady cut in front of me in line and acted like it was my fault. Half of the customers had pants sagging, etc. Not a family friendly place...take your money elsewhere.

Visited July 2014
12 Thank Jfdtameron

Arabi, Louisiana
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Kids had a Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Big Play Family Fun Center is a great facility, it isn't necessarily fancy but the kids had a blast. They have many slides to go on and all different sizes but the BIG slide is the one the kids want to continue to go on. I would say it is triple the size of the water slides you see around town that people rent for Birthday parties etc. It was inexpensive to go on the slide @ $3 and I believe there was a rate of about $15 for the entire day.

Inside the facility was an ice cream shop serving snowballs and drinks, beer etc.

Behind the facility was an arcade and go kart track along with some other attractions.

Will definitely return next time we are near Biloxi.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Garth3232
Springfield
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun fun fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

WE ADORED this family friendly entertainment center. We went right at dusk and enjoyed the golf courses immensely, and a nice breeze from the gulf! We also had a blast at other activities such as the bumper cars and arcade, a huge plus! Right off the strip (Beach Blvd), parking no problem and extremely nice staff.Right up my family's alley, really enjoyed!

Visited June 2014
7 Thank Diana P
Gulf Breeze, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

The putt putt courses were well maintained; I'll give them that. After that everything was either overpriced, lame, or both. Five minutes on the bumper cars is $8/person. For my two sons and I to play one round of putt putt and five minutes on the bumper boats for the kids was $30 WITH a military discount. The bumper car ring is extremely small and so is the bumper boat pool. The other attractions were a mining thing that I didn't understand and one of those harness bouncy things. The staff were all very courteous. I wish they had somewhere more fun to work. We won't be back.

Visited May 2014
9 Thank Elizabeth B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Unorganized and a waste of money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Me children were excited as we pulled up to the facility. From the parking we could see. The bumper boats. We got in and purchase our tickets. I noticed a huge "No Refunds" sign. (Red flag) after purchasing our tickets we were informed that NOTHING was operating. The bumper boats "needed batteries" the go karts were out of order for another hour and a half. And the bumper cars were not available either. So after convincing the lady at the registration desk to trade my tickets for tokens my children played the arcade. Which was another let down because each game was 2-4 tokens a piece and most were out of tickets. Sad to say we drove miles to enjoy ourselves. And my children left in tears because they wanted to play the bumper boats and cars.

Visited March 2014