“Excellent Pastries”

Ranked #64 of 239 Restaurants in Biloxi
Port Orange, Florida
“Excellent Pastries”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Hello! We went here to have coffee and Beignets. They make the Beignets while you wait. They were very good and they gave three to an order.

I had the Sweet Cream Latte. It was an Excellent choice and the lady who worked there said it was her favorite.

Great place to enjoy. They have meals there.

• Visited July 2014

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“amazing! delicious”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The food was amazing! This is a quaint little place. The atmosphere was lovely, sunny and perfect for a casual, romantic brunch on our anniversary. It isn't big, and I think there was only a staff of 2 on the Monday we visited, but we were there to relax and enjoy the start of our day, so we were not conscious of time. The coffee was delicious. They don't have a huge menu, but everything sounded wonderful with creative combinations. I wanted to try it all. I had a dish with baked veggie & egg on top of spring greens and fresh cherry tomatoes with lump crab meat and a spicy homemade remoulade sauce. It was seriously amazing! I would recommend this place to anyone. And they do beignets to order.

Visited June 2014
“long wait in morning not very good”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

in the mornings you ant coffee you have to go get it or pay a lot to have brought up to room need coffee in room like other hotels offer you go down and it a long line slow service to get anything
cookies I got for the kids were awful they would not eat them muffins were very dry need a new baker

Visited June 2014
“If it looks too good to be true...”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Walking into the restaurant I was beginning to feel like I was in for a real treat because someone cared enough to put so much thought into the decor, it's lovely. I ordered shrimp and grits and my husband ordered egg strata sandwich. The bowl of grits did not look appetizing or hot . The shrimp looked like shrimp jerky and there was a pink sauce on my grits. After tasting the grits I was right, the grits were cool, the shrimp terrible and I did not like the pink sauce. My husband ate his sandwich but it was dry and he would not order it again. The coffee was good and the beignet was ok .

Aurora, Illinois
“If you have an hour to wait for food that never arrives then this is your place”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were excited to stop in here for some coffee and beignets, but we were pretty much ignored and watched everyone else be ignored. We were not the only ones who gave up and left. We never even received our beignets. Very sad, because this place was very cute inside, but they were very disorganized and clueless on customer service. Don't waste your time.

• Visited May 2014