“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Le Cafe Beignet
Ranked #67 of 219 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We had an overnight stop in Biloxi and were looking for somewhere to go for breakfast. Read the reviews and decided to give it a try. It was easy to find and we were so happy that we took the time to stop. What a wonderful quaint place. Service was exceptional and the food yummy.

• Visited August 2013

DeKalb, IL
“Cute place for a bite while shopping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Located in the small but recovering historic district, this is a fun spot, but it isn't Café Du Monde. It does, however, have good chicory coffee! We had a nice lunch here while browsing the arts and crafts galleries in the neighborhood Be sure to enjoy the funky décor and check out the boutique next door.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not my cup of Tea”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We visited this cafe on a Wednesday afternoon. They were playing loud music in the front and back of the cafe very loudly. It was set on two different radio stations and made the atmosphere very irritating. The food was fresh but nothing to write home about. Took too long to get the check. Not impressed

Visited August 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Beignet's to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I heard about the beignets and had to try them. The decor was so adorable. The staff was very pleasant. They were short handed due to the loss of staff returning to school. There is a quant dress/ gift store attached to the restaurant that is located in a home in the historic area of Biloxi. We came for the beignets but had a chance to look over their menu of yummy breakfast and lunch items. The beignets were hot and fresh. You tasted cinnamon and nutmeg, they were the best I've had. I prefer them over Cafe Du Monde in NOLA. This is a must stop when you are in Biloxi, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Yummy fluffy beignets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here this morning and really enjoyed the experience! I had the egg strata and he had the crab stack. Both breakfasts were delicious, fresh, hot and made with fresh ingredients. (No boxed or fake junk) The staff was very friendly and really made you feel at home. Also, she made sure our cafe au laits were freshly brewed. Since it was our first time, our server, who I think is also the owner, made us two fresh beignets to try for free which I thought was very kind of her. The beignets themselves were warm, fluffy, soft and delicious! There's also a distinct flavor to theirs that I haven't tasted in other beignets; maybe apple or banana? I'm not sure, but it's very very good and sets theirs apart from the standard run of the mill beignets. This place is definitely worth a trip if you're in the area. It's in a pleasant little historic type section of Biloxi not far from the beach and casinos but still tucked away to where you're not around crowds and traffic. It's very nicely decorated in the shabby chic style and is just a really nice place to grab breakfast or lunch or just have a coffee or a drink and pass the time. It's nice to have a place like this in Biloxi as many places are very crowded and busy and not really places you can just sit and relax with a meal and coffee. If you're looking for a nice breakfast or lunch place that's not your typical commercial chain restaurant and has some nice southern charm, do stop in if you have a chance. You won't regret it! Thanks for a great first experience. I'm sure I'll be back!

• Visited July 2013