“Great Vietnamese!”

Le Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Biloxi
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in to get a little sweet. The coconut round,pastries and carrot cake were light and delicious! The fact the little bakery/sandwich shop was hopping(good sign). We ordered a combo sandwich for late night snack and by the looks of it, it will not dissappoint us. It is always good to get outside the box and be willing to try different things or else you will miss out. I recommend this little place for two reasons, great treats and mom and pop business in the big world casinos.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I purchased a few bakery items from the glass case. Everything tasted good, and I had no complaints on service. Perhaps next time I will try one of their lunch items

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

The only bad thing I have to say is that it's 6.3 miles from my house. Awesome Vietnamese family doing it right. Not catering to the stagnant southern food culture. Traditional sandwiches , awesome breads, & Vietnamese deserts. How can you go wrong. So happy to have found this place.

2  Thank NATURE-SLAYER
Reviewed March 26, 2014

A very good friend suggested that I take a few minutes and try this "bakery" for lunch. First, I must note that it is a bakery and a very very good one. At least it does a fantastic job of baking all the things I like, but it is also the home of some of the best Asian fast food I have ever had. Surprisingly much of it is actually healthy as well. Unless you know a lot about Asian fast food I would suggest taking some advice from the people behind the counter.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We bought turnovers on the way into town and bread to take home the next day. Service was excellent both days. The turnovers were fresh, flaky and delicious as was the bread.