“Overpriced and terrible!”

Ranked #87 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

The price for this buffet, as at most casinos, is outrageous $26 per person, not including tip. Most all the hot food was room temperature or colder. This not only tastes bad, but is a health issue as well. The prime rib was no good. The sausage had a very strange taste to it. The ham was very soggy. The fish & shrimp were good, but very cold. Same with the mac & cheese. The cherry cobbler was good. We did have good service from our waitress. The cashier was very personable & borderline rude. Not a good experience at all. Lesson learned!

2  Thank neworleanszombie

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised! I typically do not like buffets, I hate to throw food away. But, there was no waste from our table. I had a little Gumbo, Fried Catfish, Collard Greens, Black-Eyed Peas and of course a little Dessert. Everything I tried was EXCELLENT. Have you tried the 'Satisfaction Buffet' lately? Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We returned to the Hard Rock buffet after liking it last year, but the choices seemed much fewer. There was no shrimp or other Gulf specialties; the Asian station didn't offer much besides Pho. Seems like last year there was a mountain of boiled shrimp and just more of everything. We went back to Biloxi (from Gulf Shores, AL) four more times and always ate at the Palace lunch buffet. Plus the Palace is non-smoking -- though Hard Rock must have good ventilation because it wasn't too smoky. We went to the Gold Nugget and walked right back out because of the smoke.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

DELICIOUS and wide array of choices! I particularly enjoyed the VEGGIES!!! IT was nice to have a choice of: brisket, turkey breast, sausage or ham at the carving station. The chocolate fountain was impressive, even though I didn't sample. Everything tasted delicious!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

A pretty standard casino buffet. Very good as the layout was sensible without any crowding for any particular station and all the food was very good.

I try to have a very small bit of everything from the buffet and have to say all was worth having. The crab claws were brilliant as was the brisket. I was more than satisifed with what I had.

Finally, our server was great too. I would go back.