“Wally”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Princeton, Minnesota
“Wally”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Best ever shrimp poboy ! Broiled shrimp were perfect and bread was just right.
Gumbo also top shelf !!
Wednesday lunch special.
First time visit, service was also great.
Wish I could return more often

2 Thank 3892583

Saint Paul, MN
“Worth the drive!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I agreed that without the previous reviews we never would have made it here. We were on a road trip to New Orleans from Gulf Shores and decided to stop off for some lunch. Unassuming atmosphere with a mixed crowd (three businesses men with cells and laptops a table away) that made you feel like you fit right in regardless of who you were.
We both ate the lunch special of the day - shrimp po boy with cup of gumbo and drink for $9. Super sweet and attentive waitstaff. Gumbo was so good and the shrimp was perfectly cooked and fresh. If I wasn't stuffed I would have for sure tried the bread pudding.

4 Thank Knappa
“Loved it!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I admit that when we finally found the restaurant, my husband and I were a little concerned from the looks of the outside. I hesitated but we took a chance and I am so glad we did. We had the gumbo, catfish, fried crawfish tails, fried shrimp, and crab cake. They were all delicious! Our server, Cindy, was the best. She was very friendly and when she found out that I had never tasted an oyster, she had the cook fry one up for me. I loved it and will definitely order some next time we are in Biloxi. The prices are reasonable and the portions are more than enough. We left there stuffed! I highly recommend this place.

3 Thank Michelle A
Biloxi, Mississippi
“loved it!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

we went to Taranto's the for the first time the other day and we loved it. Its just a mom and pops type of restaurant the food was good the price was good! I loved the crawfish po boy! we will be returning! I believe there is a tranto;s crawfish over in Ocean springs, that is a little closer to us so I will be giving them a try next!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank sherrykay
Hickory Valley
“Great place Great price”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

It was late and we had been helping our kids move into a new home, but when we arrived the staff was as friendly and gracious as if we were their first customers of the night . Atmosphere reminds me of an old neighborhood tavern where it was safe to get a drink or bring your family in for a meal. Seafood was great! Also loved the Taranto fries, fried pickles and gumbo.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Rall2

Been to Taranto's Crawfish? Share your experiences!