“Simply the best”

Taranto's Crawfish
Ranked #4 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Introduced to Tarantos few years ago by relatives in the area! Always the best! We're on our way back to Little Rock from Navarre Beach and drove 2 hours out of our way to eat here! Best of everything! Far better than seafood we had in FL! The best! Gabby,Cricket and Cindy were outstanding! Can't wait for our next trip south !

1  Thank 65horn
There are newer reviews for Taranto's Crawfish

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great little out of the way place yet convenient to I-10. Wonderful crawfish, spiced just right. Waitress was very pleasant and upbeat, my grandson and I had seconds they were so good! Menu had lots of other options which looked great as they passed by our table.

1  Thank oleyolson
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

So thankful we found the good reviews, & found their location! Food was wonderful as was the service. We ate all along the coast all week & none were this gooooood! Crawfish much bigger & fresher than other places. Oysters & shrimp so good, too. Wish we'd found it at beginning of vacation!

1  Thank SP2013July
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place was 12 miles away from our hotel but well worth the drive. My wife and I went for lunch and I got the crawfish 3lb for $10.99 and my wife got the shrimp po-boy and both was out of this world. The outside isn't much to look at but the food is very good.

2  Thank Johnrich11
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Not far off of the highway. Definitely worth the stop. Traveling from Gulf Shores to New Orleans for the day and wanted to find a place to eat in Biloxi. I ordered the shrimp po-boy. I have nothing to compare to because I never had one before but it was good and I would order it again. Fried pickles were also good. I would eat here again if I had the opportunity.

2  Thank not2cre8ive

Been to Taranto's Crawfish? Share your experiences!