New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Out of the way place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Taranto's Crawfish

Taranto's Crawfish
Ranked #1 of 219 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Campbellsville, Kentucky
“Out of the way place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place was 12 miles away from our hotel but well worth the drive. My wife and I went for lunch and I got the crawfish 3lb for $10.99 and my wife got the shrimp po-boy and both was out of this world. The outside isn't much to look at but the food is very good.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Johnrich11

Leesburg, VA
“Thank you trip advisor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Not far off of the highway. Definitely worth the stop. Traveling from Gulf Shores to New Orleans for the day and wanted to find a place to eat in Biloxi. I ordered the shrimp po-boy. I have nothing to compare to because I never had one before but it was good and I would order it again. Fried pickles were also good. I would eat here again if I had the opportunity.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank not2cre8ive
Franklinton, LA
“Great food, very local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Passing through and found this place on tripadvisor. Great choice! Food was awesome, service was friendly, and well worth the drive off the interstate. Highly recommend!

1 Thank fair_city_traveller
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Awesome crawfish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Like everyone says, not much to look at, but very good food. I got the crawfish platter which is 3 lbs of crawfish, two potatoes and a corn on the cob. It was delicious. My wife got the shrimp poboy and it was the best we had ever had. Will be back next time we are in town.

• 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Sanders4
ft lauderdale fl
“WOW! Worth the Drive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was our last night in Biloxi and I found this place on Tripadvisor. We wanted a great meal that wasn't in one of the casinos. We started driving and became a bit worried because it is way off the beaten path. However, once we found it and ordered our food we were so happy. We ordered the crawfish and dungeness crabs. They were incredible! We decided to order another plate of crabs and the gumbo. It was delicious! The best gumbo I have ever had. The price for meal was really reasonable. It will be a "must" whenever we are in the area. Great wait staff and very friendly environment. It was worth the drive and will be a most memorable meal.

1 Thank blondie7309

Been to Taranto's Crawfish? Share your experiences!