“A Nice Place for Lunch”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Piccadilly Cafeteria
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stopped in for lunch while shopping at the Edgewater Mall. The food was good and the staff was quick to clear the table. The price was reasonable and the selection of food was very good.

1  Thank Melodycthomas
There are newer reviews for Piccadilly Cafeteria

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Cafeteria where you queue up with a tray. Not my usual type of haunt but I thought this place was great. The food was very well cooked and delicious... The roast beef was fantastic! The decor is fine... To be honest it's a little different to what we get back in the UK so I enjoyed it for that.

1  Thank Salad_Daze3
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I like Piccadiily, most of the time, this was not one of them. The roast beef was over cooked, dry and cold. They did not have any milk and when asked for the military discount, only gave it on half my Oder.

1  Thank Geatley
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We ate lunch at Piccadilly in Edgewater Mall. The carrot souffle was so good. I could of ate 3 helpings easy. The chopped steak with grilled onions yum. They now have grilled veggies. My teen son was so excited to see these ask for two servings. It had zuccinii, squash, onions and bell peppers. They were well seasoned and tender.

3  Thank pennic
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Maybe I'm just not the cafeteria type. Pudding with skin. Reminded me of school lunches when I was a kid.