“Great Local Place!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Burger Burger
Ranked #53 of 228 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Great Local Place!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is a great place to go if you are looking for something local and not cookie cutter! I had their specialty burger and it was good! Good prices! Would definitely go back if in Biloxi again.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

florida
“Good for a quick burger joint”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

I can't explain it, but everyone got the same thing...Very tasty, but boy was my stomach upset the rest of the day. I had the triple cheese and bacon burger. I really loved the flavor, I might go back. Not open on weekends and wanting to try breakfast. As for burgers in this area, there are plenty of choices, including bobs burgers in Gulfport, which I would do first over this.

• Visited July 2012
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Great place for a good, quick lunch...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to go for lunch with good food, try this place. I like my po-boys and they have the best in town. Also, the specials are always very good. I honestly don't understand the bad reviews. It is definitely not a 5 star restaurant...it's called Burger Burger, what would you expect. I've been numerous times and have never had a bad lunch.

MS
“No more Burger Burger for me!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Very good service and great place to get a Barq rootbeer, but food (to me) was very bad. Fried green tomatoes were tasteless and very greasy. Hamburger seemed to be made of fake meat (not fresh ground beef) and was dripping with catsup, etc. with no lettuce, tomato, etc. It looked so unappetizing. Salad looked beautiful, but tasted bitter. The cost was $30 for 2 canned drinks, 1 fried chicken salad, 1 hamburger, and 1 appetizer. This price may have been fair if the quality had been good. After I placed my order, I went to the restroom and on the way noticed a sign with blue plate specials that "sounded" good, but I had no idea about these because they were not on the menu, and the waitress did not tell us about them. The restaurant is also located in an old house which I did not like. This restaurant received many good reviews, so I am very confused as to my experience. Maybe I ordered the wrong things, or maybe I went on a bad day. Whatever the reason, I left with a bad experience and looking for something good to eat. I guess that different people have different expectations.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Mobile, AL
“Different, but good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

This place is filled with regulars and the wait staff treats everyone like family. And that is both good and bad. They are nice and friendly, but don't seem the least bit concerned if you have to wait for your food, refills, etc. I've been twice and would certainly go back, but don't always expect too much.

Visited January 2012