“mediocre - quality has gone downhill”
Review of Jazzeppi's

Jazzeppi's
Ranked #93 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We went to Jazzeppi's 3 times during our last trip here 2 years ago, we like it so much. So we made it a priority to dine here this time. Service was good, but the food was mediocre - awfully salty and salads were dripping in dressing. They have also changed the type of bread that they serve - we remembered it to be french or italian loafs and now they are serving rolls, not nearly as tasty as we remembered either. The quality on this visit was just okay - we won't be making this restaurant a priority on our next visit to Biloxi.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

If you are visiting Biloxi and want to venture out beyond the casino restaurants Jazzeppi's is a great destination.we found it about four years ago and have made dining there a regular stop each time we are in the area. Great veal, fish and pasta dishes. The owners and staff have always been very friendly and warm. Tasha's, our waitress on this visit was new to us and a joy to chat with. We could not leave without sharing a big hug, and a promise to meet again at Jazzeppi's.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Local, great and dark atmosphere... Feels like you're on vacation! Awesome food and great service! Warren is the best!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The service was great the rolls were great the martinis were great even the house salad was great! !!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had heard the food at Jazzeppi's was the best on the Gulf Coast, so I was very excited to learn I had been invited to attend a dinner there. The food was not al all good, the decor an uninteresting 60's style Roman Villa look, and these two added up to disappointment.

The ribeye was the thinnest steak I have ever been served. No kidding--it was no more than 1/4"--and could hardly be cut. I think they call these "breakfast cut" steaks, but that's not what they were called on the menu. The salad was oily, without any acid or flavor. The appetizers were served cold, although they were fried and were intended to be served hot. Dessert was key lime pie, which had a green syrup under it that tasted like melted Jolly Ranchers.

Really very disappointing. The servers were friendly, but not really attentive.

I cannot understand how so many can say this is good, so I will definitely try this again and review again.

But I will not be ordering the ribeye.

3  Thank FriedGreenTomatillos