“Jazzeppi's Rocks in Biloxi”
Review of Jazzeppi's

Jazzeppi's
Ranked #96 of 239 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mobiile, AL
“Jazzeppi's Rocks in Biloxi”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Hi..Just wanted to say that since i have moved to biloxi, ms i have been to jazzeppis 4 time.

The lounge is the hottest location in town.. THe drinks, bartenders and ladies are just awesome.
THe appetizers are unique and so very very scrumptous.. THe owners are local and both are just simply the friendliest and warmest restaraunteers in the area.

The sexy jazz music is hand picked by the owner and you will not find a more romantic and exciting atmosphere and thats including all the casinos here.

Drop by and let the people greet you, serve you and leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. I suggest the spinach dip with the fried bowtie pasta! also the kalamari is fabulous.

During mardi gras season all the local socities drop in for a few of the awesome mixed drinks!!

robert

• Visited March 2013

Mobiile, AL
“Awesome Local Dining”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

HI.. Want to share a review of this great restaraunt.. I was fortunate to meet the two fabulous owners who are from New Orleans and have brought the great tastes and atmosphere of the Big east to laid-back Biloxi,MS

The bar is wonderful and makes fabulous new drinks.. The food is very very tasty and much less expensive than the casinos for similar meals.. The steaks have different toppings and all were great.

I will be back and oh the locals that come in are really great people. The Mardi gras groups, leader and mover of the town. THey have a very loyal group

robert

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank roblomb2004
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Great food, awful experience”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I went with a group of friends and family for New Years Eve. One of our friends had made a reservation for the 12 of us weeks in advance because we were going on New Years Eve. When we arrived, some of our friends were already there and had been seated. Our server came around and took our drink orders right away. It didn't really seem that busy yet but it took a while to get our drinks. Not a big deal. We were there to relax and visit.

It took a while for our server to come back for our dinner orders. As I looked around and saw more people being seated, I realized that we were actually in the bar area and our server was the bartender. He was covering the bar and all of he tables in the bar with our big group and he was virtually alone. He was busting it and doing the best he could. My wife and felt sorry for him and again we weren't in any hurry. However, we always had to try to flag him down for another drink. I ended up only having one because it was so difficult to get him. My wife ordered a different drink the second time, however he brought out the same one she had before. After he walked away, we realized there were 4 dead fruit flies floating in the drink. After waiting for a while to get his attention again, we asked for another. He brought out a replacement. After my wife drank about half of it, we realized there was another fruit fly in this one. Not good.

The menu states that the entrees are served with bread and salad. The salads were finally brought out but no bread. We had been waiting so long for our food, the person in our party who had made the reservations asked to speak with the manager. The manager said they were really busy. I'm guessing they weren't expecting to be busy on New Years Eve. She offered a round of drinks and said another server would be coming to help the bartender. Everyone got their free drink but me. I didn't bring it up to the server because at this point, I was just ready to eat after having been there for 2 hours. They finally brought some bread out.

When our food still wasn't out, I stood up and was about to go find the manager and tell her we would be leaving and we would be happy to pay half for our drinks. Our food came out right as I stood up. However one of the people in our party didn't get hers. She waited as we ate ours.

Now the food was absolutely great. No complaints about it at all. Simply wonderful. I think everyone in our party enjoyed theirs when we finally got it. We got our checks and I was expecting some sort of discount for the delay instead of just the free drink. Nothing. And of course the 18% gratuity was tacked on due to the size of our party. I was too fed up and tired of being there to argue at this point.

In summary: great food, lousy service, no concern from the management when you do bring up the lousy service. I'm a pretty patient person and don't complain much but after 3 hours and getting really uncomfortable with the situation after the 2nd hour, I was just ready to go.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank bamaboy13
jackson MS
“Excellent Local Italian Dining”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

This fine family owned local eatery is one of my favorites in the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Great home style Italian food, with timely service that's not intrusive and a fairly large bar clientele of locals. Extensive wine & martinis list.

Venice, Florida
“Always a Great Meal”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Each time I visit Biloxi I make sure to visit Jazzeppi's and have found the food to be consistently good, whether a veal, seafood or pasta dish. The service is always warm and friendly. I would strongly suggest anyone visiting the area to dine at Jazzeppi's, especially if you are looking for something away from the offerings at the casino hotels.

• Visited July 2012