“Looking for Mediterranean ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 219 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dothan, Alabama
“Looking for Mediterranean ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Great gyro and Greek salad. We'll be back! Don't let the outside fool you. Definitely worth getting off the beaten path.

Biloxi, Mississippi
“pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I both had a gyro and it was what I expected a gyro to taste like. I wouldn't go as far and say its the best I've ever had, but it was good. They have a lot more on their menu. The restaurant needs to be updated its old looking and a little ran down. But if you are in Biloxi and want a Gyro I would say give them a try!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank sherrykay
Navarre
“Authentic Greek Food at it's best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Great staff they were fast, friendly and know the menu. The food was the best Greek food I've ever tasted. The sauce on the pizza was so good I had to order some to take home with me to make my own pizza back here in Navarre FL. I went with my family and we just ordered a bunch If things and everyone shared it was all top of the line. There were no left overs it was all good and my in laws from Ohio that are meat and potatoes kind of people enjoyed Mr. Greek too. I recommend Me. Greek to anyone that wants friendly service and fresh and yummy food.

• Visited May 2013
Jackson, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Spanakopitas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

A couple of blocks off the beach, a little hard to find. We went later in the evening near closing time, there were a couple of other tables still there. But the service was great, not rushing us along. Sometimes we have been to places that start putting chairs up on the tables or other things to let you know they are trying to close, but none of that going on here, very courteous. I am not a big fan of Greek food, but the spanakopita was very good. Good flavor, good proportions of ingredients, and the phyllo was crispy, not soggy. Gyros were also good and the bottled beer was cold. Interesting murals and decor, some might consider dated, but we liked it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Christopher S
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Delicious Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We found this restaurant on Tripadvisor and decided to try it, based on the reviews. As others have said, don't let the location keep you away. Located in an old plaza, this place was somewhat hard to find at night. But, I'm so glad we tried it! We started with Keftethes (Greek meatballs) as an appetizer. They were hot, flavorful and filling. My husband had the Athenian Chicken and I had the Gyro dinner. Both were great selections. The portions were large and the ingredients were fresh. There was plenty left to take with us. We were surprised that there were not a lot of other patrons, as Cruisin the Coast was going on. This place is definitely worth the visit.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank FRMEnt

Been to Mr Greek? Share your experiences!