“Best pitas anywhere!”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2008

Don't let the modest environment fool you --this is some of the best Greek food in the south. The pitas are homemade and make a great start, along with the garlic infused hummus. We eat here every time we are in Biloxi and are never dissapointed!

3  Thank didit9

Reviewed November 17, 2007

The best place for a gyro and a fresh salad.

2  Thank maddybiloxi
Reviewed March 15, 2007

We tried it just the other day and I had a spinage stuffed chicken breast with greenbeans and pot. and my husband had a beef and lamb pita thing. We both liked our food but I found it a little to vigernie. Recomended!!

3  Thank hbburr
Reviewed July 23, 2006

The Greek food is very good considering you're in Mississippi and not in a large Greek community. It is not a fancy place but the interior is pleasant. The souvlaki is pork or chicken - no lamb. The mousaka is above-average with a good bechamel topping. The dolmades are excellent, vegetarian or meat (I like the meat one). The Greek salad is really good and comes with a quite delicious feta. They sell beer only, but if you prefer wine, you can bring your own bottle, and most people do. They have wine glasses and corkscrews. Service is friendly and informal. If you are in the mood for Greek in the Biloxi area, this is the only game in town – and really not bad! And definitely cheap eats, especially when you bring your own wine. I go once a week and I’m never disappointed.

6  Thank US Resident